only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

New For 2012 Burris FastFire III!

Started by BurrisOptics, January 04, 2012, 03:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Turkeyslayer 101

Be sharp but don't cut yourself!

BurrisOptics

The release date was January 1 but I don't think that's what you meant.  I think you meant delivery date which was never set because it's not something we can dictate.

Turkeyslayer 101

acsoa12

I emailed Burris and asked them when the FF III would be available. I got a reply that it would be late April or early may before it would be out.

Turkeyslayer 101

Quote from: acsoa12 on February 25, 2012, 05:06:55 PM
I emailed Burris and asked them when the FF III would be available. I got a reply that it would be late April or early may before it would be out.
.       Release it Jan 1 but not ship to after turkey season , wow guess I will go with the eo tech can't waith that long

pa b0whunt3r

Quote from: acsoa12 on February 25, 2012, 05:06:55 PM

I hope they are wrong. Kind of sounds stupid to release a sight after the season. I'll give it till april and if they aren't released by then I'll be going with EOTECH.

st8tman

I'll give it till april and if they aren't released by then I'll be going with EOTECH.

X2

acsoa12

I hope they are wrong. Kind of sounds stupid to release a sight after the season. I'll give it till april and if they aren't released by then I'll be going with EOTECH.
[/quote]

That's my thoughts. I emailed them explaining that I was wanting a new sight for this season and needed the availability date so I  could make a decision on waiting for one or not.

Ebby

Yeah, I was really hoping they would out by now. I have 2 FF2's but really want a FF3. Our season opens March 15th. Oh well.

pa b0whunt3r

In case ship date doesn't matter the cheapest FFIII I found was $217.

www.ineedmoregear.com

pa b0whunt3r

Quote from: acsoa12 on February 26, 2012, 06:58:24 AM

That's my thoughts. I emailed them explaining that I was wanting a new sight for this season and needed the availability date so I  could make a decision on waiting for one or not.
[/quote]

I also emailed burris and got my response today, all they could say was a March/April timeframe and didn't specify whether that was the 3 or 8 MOA. Like I said before, I'll wait till the beginning of April, just hoping for the best :anim_25:

the Ward

just on midway usa .com they are showing the ff3 as AVAILABLE!!!!!!!

pa b0whunt3r

Thats great! I don't know why they told me March/April. Maybe they were referring to the date both are expected to be available?

the Ward

That could be,or maybe that date was when all their distributors would have some in stock throughout the country?I am going to check out the other sites (cabelas,ect.) to see if their showing them in stock yet.