turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

So excited

Started by CASH, January 03, 2012, 07:52:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CASH

My go to turkey killer is my Mossberg 535.  I absolutely love this shotgun.

For the past three years I've tried different set ups with it be it chokes or sites.  I've never been completely happy with any of it.

I am stoked now.  I spent a little Christmas cash and my Rhino .660 arrived the other day and a Burris Fastfire II and a guard from Gobbler74 came in today.  Now I'm waiting on the Marlin 336 mount and I'll be good to go.  I'm like a kid in a candy store.

:presents2: :z-guntootsmiley: :smiley-char092:
A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

Gobble!

Crappiepro

Congrats on your new turkey smoker LOL!  Is that the ATS Tactical Turkey? Thats what I have and I have no complaints. Either way those are great guns!

allaboutshooting

Congratulations. I hope that all works out even better than you've imagined it would. All my best.

Thanks,
Clark
"If he's out of range, it just means he has another day and so do you."

cannonball

That sounds like a nice set-up. :icon_thumright:

chrmayo

Sounds like a sweet setup. Are you gonna shoot 3" or 3.5?
-MAYO-

mcgruff1533

Glad to hear you've finally got your gun set up!   I also have a 535 (Tactical Turkey) and it took quite a bit of time and effort to get it dialed in.   

vaturkey

Good luck with your new setup !   GOBBLERS BEWARE !   :icon_thumright:

vaturkey   :newmascot:
Vaturkey

gob09

congrats on a great setup you should get years of great service
like you i have never been completely happy until i got my new gun all setup and ready to go all we need now is season to start

chatterbox

Quote from: CASH on January 03, 2012, 07:52:09 PM
My go to turkey killer is my Mossberg 535.  I absolutely love this shotgun.

For the past three years I've tried different set ups with it be it chokes or sites.  I've never been completely happy with any of it.

I am stoked now.  I spent a little Christmas cash and my Rhino .660 arrived the other day and a Burris Fastfire II and a guard from Gobbler74 came in today.  Now I'm waiting on the Marlin 336 mount and I'll be good to go.  I'm like a kid in a candy store.

:presents2: :z-guntootsmiley: :smiley-char092:
Awsome! :icon_thumright:
I see a ton of dead turkeys in your future!

ILIKEHEVI-13

Heck I thought you went and bought you a new flashlight.  LOL!

Congrats. 

surehuntsalot

sounds sweet....good luck with it
it's not the harvest,it's the chase

paradis1142

Newram05

VAHUNTER

sounds like a killer set up !!! Congrats  :icon_thumright:
Good things come to those who wait