turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Billy White - Whitehunter Game Calls ?

Started by strutnva, January 01, 2012, 01:07:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

strutnva

Does anybody know if he is still in business and how I could reach him for calls?  My buddy tried to get a few last year and never heard back, only that is health was possibly bad.  Any help would be great, Thanks.

TnTurk

Here you go: 

White Hunter Game Calls
12979 State Hwy. 95 North
Abbeville, AL 36310

334-687-8937

strutnva

TnTurk

He was as of last Spring.  I haven't heard how his health was doing. I hope he is doing well. He's a very nice southern gentleman.

Gobble Nole

He was up and going in July of last year, I bought one of his world famous box calls. 

Beretta686

Yes, he is still making calls. I will stop by and seem him in a couple of weeks when I run over to Eufaula and Abbieville.(only 100 miles from me) I was just there Saturday, I had to drain the water from the cabin before the freeze last night.
Official "Hippie" had my hip replaced August 2005

Old Gobbler

Not to hijack but, If any body has a mint or near new condition Billy White Alabama Cackler {wood not the poly} they are willing to sell, let me know - Shannon
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

vaturkey

Quote from: Old Gobbler on January 04, 2012, 07:03:48 AM
Not to hijack but, If any body has a mint or near new condition Billy White Alabama Cackler {wood not the poly} they are willing to sell, let me know - Shannon

The first year I hunted Alabama which was 7 years ago I stopped by a little sporting goods store in Eufaula and they had 4 or 5 of the wood Alabama Cackler calls & 2 of the Hustlin Hen box calls. The Cackler calls were 50.00 each. The box calls were 30.00 each. I bought a box call. I wish I would have bought all of the Cackler calls cause they are so hard to find. My loss ! 

vaturkey   :newmascot:
Vaturkey