OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Any resolutions for 2012?

Started by gobbler74, January 01, 2012, 12:31:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gobbler74

Just wondering if you guys were planning any?
"Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail"

ccleroy

Gus_13

Quote from: ccleroy on January 01, 2012, 01:22:59 AM
Yep,put snuff down for good.

Pulled that one off on my second try last year. After 9 years since I was 15 I put it down and it has been best thing I've done. Good luck to you my fried. It will be tough but it is worth it. I wish you the best.

Mine is to lose 30lbs, was get a new job but that has happened in the last two weeks, start filming hunts, be a better person over all and bag 3 birds this Spring!
Strut. Gobble. Die.

Ol'Mossy

Shoot a nice gobbler this year with good spurs to get mounted.

chatterbox

Good luck Ricky. I know you can do it! :icon_thumright:
Mine is to loose 30 lbs by spring gobbler which is 5 months away for me. I think that is a very realistic goal. Slow and steady. For me, if I just exersize more, and not go for the sweets, it should be very atainable.
Second one is gonna be harder. End my 2 year spring gobbler drought. I'm gonna be hunting 2 states, with 3 tags total.
No pressure, but getting one on the first day would go a long way to restoring my confidence.

West Augusta

Do it man. I have been off of it for about five years. It's tough but you can do it.
No trees were hurt in the sending of this message, however a large number of electrons were highly inconvenienced.

pseshooter300

Tater
Thunder Chicken Mafia
This Ain't Hollywood

WildTigerTrout

I chewed snuff(Copenhagan) for 25 years! I quit 15 years ago. It was not easy and requires ALOT of willpower but it can be done. Just set your mind and DO IT! Good luck to you.
Deer see you and think you are a stump. The Old Gobbler sees a stump and thinks it is YOU!

unclerick

Well I lost an average of 25lbs the latter part of last year, so I am trying for another 30lbs by the end of March 2012.
Before all else fails,talk to Jesus

surehuntsalot

it's not the harvest,it's the chase

stinkpickle

Not to write the wrong year when I'm filling out checks

cannonball

Ol'Mossy

Quote from: WildTigerTrout on January 01, 2012, 07:46:46 PM
I chewed snuff(Copenhagan) for 25 years! I quit 15 years ago. It was not easy and requires ALOT of willpower but it can be done. Just set your mind and DO IT! Good luck to you.

I chewed for 35 years and on the 8th of Jan. it will be 10 years I quit.

WildTigerTrout

Back to the resolution question. I have a couple. First I would like to call in a Gobbler for my 13 year old son. It would be his first. Second I would like to bag a Gobbler with my Knight TK 2000 12 ga. Black powder shotgun. It's amazing on the range but have not taken it to the woods yet.
Deer see you and think you are a stump. The Old Gobbler sees a stump and thinks it is YOU!

Neill_Prater

Get below 200 pounds by March 15 (the Alabama opener), for the first time in over 20 years. I'm currently 220. Other than that, I don't have any bad habits.  ;) Neill