OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Fit to hunt challenge.

Started by Fox Fire, December 29, 2011, 10:36:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fox Fire

You guys are my heros :you_rock:, I'm still after it but stuggling, its a day by day thing.

redarrow

Forgot to weigh in today. Will post in the morning.

redarrow

January 1st  240 lbs

January 8th  227 lbs

January. 15 th.   226 lbs

Jan. 22nd.  223.2 lbs

Jan.29th.224.6

Feb.5th. 222.6

Feb. 12th. 219.2

Feb.19th. 222 lbs.   OOPS

Feb,26th. 220.8

pullit

No weight loss today, hoping for a better day tomorrow....

pullit

Hit the scales this morning and dropped one more pound. Down to 247!
It sure is a lot more fun putting it on than it is taking it off, but I feel better when it is off. :icon_thumright:

pullit

Hit the scales this morning and dropped another pound.
I would go bowling but I have now lost my bowling ball!!!.....16 lbs down
One more to go + a couple more pounds and I am at my target!!!
246 on my way to 225-228 range...

mountman62

scared to get on the scales today, lots of stress & 3 turkey banquets since the last weigh in, ain't gonna be pretty, plus more stress now, wife has surgery tomorrow, that bacon & cheese grits at the hospital sure is good
It's not a passion, It's an OBSESSION

[img][img]

pullit

Quote from: mountman62 on February 29, 2012, 08:50:08 AM
scared to get on the scales today, lots of stress & 3 turkey banquets since the last weigh in, ain't gonna be pretty, plus more stress now, wife has surgery tomorrow, that bacon & cheese grits at the hospital sure is good

Turkey banquet set me back as well. Took me about a week to get back to where I was before the banquet.
Hope things go very well for your wife.
I know it is hard to just set there and feel helpless,....been there with mine. If you get the chance, take a walk around the block or around the hospital. It helps.

mountman62

not as bad as i thought, down another pound to 286.4, not only 11.4 to go before season starts, and no more banquets to attend,
pullitt, i am planning on walking the parking garage tomorrow night, it is elevated all the way, done it a couple weeks ago when she was in the hospital
It's not a passion, It's an OBSESSION

[img][img]

ChiefBubba

Weigh in for my Coast Guard Physical had me at 267. That's about 5 lbs high from before. Not sure if the scale is high then the ones I've been using. Chief.

redarrow

January 1st  240 lbs

January 8th  227 lbs

January. 15 th.   226 lbs

Jan. 22nd.  223.2 lbs

Jan.29th.224.6

Feb.5th. 222.6

Feb. 12th. 219.2

Feb.19th. 222 lbs.   OOPS

Feb,26th. 220.8

Mar. 4th.  216.6

JWC07

-2.4 for the week. 20.6lbs total :you_rock:

Neill_Prater

Redarrow, you are really ticking me off! I just cannot seem to keep consistently losing. I was stuck at 213 for about 3 weeks, then finally worked down to just over 210. This morning, 213 again! I wasn't that surprised, though, since I hadn't exercised since the first of last week. We've been trying to get some of the usual spring things done around the house and yard, and I used that as an excuse not to get on the exercise bike. That, plus, my wife, God bless her, is absolutely no help. She bought 3 half gallons of ice cream and baked cookies 3 days in a row!

Tuttle

I've been lurking from the sidelines for while and thought I might as well join in the conversation.   I've been at it since January 12th when I weighed in at 218 (5'9", 41 yo).  I've been sticking to a 1500 cal/day diet and hitting the elliptical when I get the opportunity.  Started running about 2 miles/day and have worked my way up to 9 miles.  I think my legs could do more but my dang feet go numb after a while on the elliptical.  Anyway, I'm down to 199 today an hope to be 175-180 by the middle of April.  I've been using the "my fitness pal" app and logging all of my food intake.  I think it makes a big difference when you can actually see everything you've eaten over a days time.  Anyway, good luck to everyone.  Hopefully we can all be successful and extend or lives a little bit so we can get a few more turkey seasons under our belt! 

Nick_The_Tinkerer

:happy0064:

CONGRATS to all great Job......

I got on the scales and Im 230.5 now so GREAT

244-230.5=13.5 YEAH BABY!!!! :z-guntootsmiley: