turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Fit to hunt challenge.

Started by Fox Fire, December 29, 2011, 10:36:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pullit

I hit the scales this morning and I was at 245 I am now down 17 lbs.
I sure hope the rest falls off sometime real soon.... :TooFunny: I am not sure how much longer I can go without a rack of ribs....

redarrow

If I make 210 Im going for the ribs myself. If I make 200 its gonna be the biggest,cheesiest pizza ever made. Hey,a fella has to have a reward now and then.

pullit

Down to 244 this morning.
Total of 18 lbs gone. Sure feel better.

JWC07

Forgot to post on Sunday.

-22.3lbs so far and I really feel good! Plus this damn gas dryer quit shrinking all my clothes:)

mountman62

Quote from: mountman62 on February 29, 2012, 06:24:01 PM
not as bad as i thought, down another pound to 286.4, not only 11.4 to go before season starts, and no more banquets to attend,
pullitt, i am planning on walking the parking garage tomorrow night, it is elevated all the way, done it a couple weeks ago when she was in the hospital
well after spending a week at the hospital with my wife, i got back on track this past week, got on the scales today, 284.0, YEH, down 2.4 more, still a ways to go, but have came a ways, youth hunt tomorr morning, might attend a benefit walk on sunday afternoon
It's not a passion, It's an OBSESSION

[img][img]

redarrow

Well we decided to patronize the local Mexican restaurant for supper today and I know all  that cheese wont be my friend come Sunday morning weigh in.We shall see.

Tuttle

Down 22 pounds to 196!!!  21 more to go. 

redarrow

January 1st 240 lbs

January 8th 227 lbs

January. 15 th. 226 lbs

Jan. 22nd. 223.2 lbs

Jan.29th.224.6

Feb.5th. 222.6

Feb. 12th. 219.2

Feb.19th. 222 lbs. OOPS  :(

Feb,26th. 220.8

Mar. 4th. 216.6 :D

Mar. 11th. 217.4 Nuther oops. :(

Mar. 18th. 218.2 And yet another big ol oops. Stinkin Mexican food. ::)

GAFLhunter

Im down to 210. Started out at 230 2 months ago. Im starting P90x next fall. Keep up the hard work!!! :you_rock:

pullit

Down to 243, man it is coming down slow but it is still coming....
I need about 15 more to come off.

ChiefBubba

You guy's are doing great, I'm 255 down from 260. Chief.

Fox Fire

Had some blood work done & everything is inching up,triglycerides,cholesterol,ect... nothing serious but needs to be taken care of now before it is serious.

Nurse told me quik... this "I'm to tired after work'n all day" excuse is catch'n up with you, next time I see you ther better be a posative change in these numbers, thers no one to blame but you !!!

(Also listen to a DR on the FM radio talk'n about diabetes & it shook me up some, that stuff scares me & it somewhat runs in the family.)

So on my way home today I seen a bicycle for sale & picked it up for $15, tossed it into the back of my dump truck & brought it home...time to get back on the wagon.

redarrow

March 25th ,216.2 lbs.  Slowly getting back on track.

pullit

Hit the scales this morning and I am down 2 lbs. Setting at 241 right now, as a total I am down 21 lbs. about 13-15 more to go.
Can't happen none too soon.....