OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Super Elite III Vest New for $30

Started by maustypsu, December 29, 2011, 02:33:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

maustypsu

wingsupply.com has size M/L and size 3XL. 

http://www.wingsupply.com/closeout-closet/closeout-apparel/mossy-oak-breakup-super-elite-iii-turkey-vest/

There are dozens of threads on here where this vest gets outstanding reviews from a bunch of members.

So I thought I would post this up for anyone in the market for one.

Gobble!

dlquinn

Bump up for anyone looking for a vest....I just ordered one, seems to have some good reviews behind it.
NRA-STAND AND FIGHT

StruttinGobbler3

Seems to be a well designed and thought out vest. I'm in the market for a new vest myself so I just placed an order for one of these. After a little research I found that it has excellent reviews behind it and seems to be a very popular vest. And on sale for thirty bucks...can't beat that price with a stick. Other retailers are selling this same vest for 70 dollars plus shipping. Anyone after a good vest needs to jump on this deal before they are sold out. Thanks for the heads up maustypsu!
John 3:16

"Fall hunting is maneuvers. Spring hunting is war"
Tom Kelly, Tenth Legion

WNY Bowhunter

"I'm not from New Yawk.  I'm a REDNECK from Western New York!!!"
"It's not a passion. It's an OBSESSION."

chatterbox

That's an excellent price!
I have one, and love it! Great vest.

dawgfrombama

Best vest on the market if you ask me.  I've had mine since '06.

teke

Thanks for the heads up. Just ordered one for my son.. :z-winnersmiley:

T-Dub

Great vest. They won't last long at that price.

WyoHunter

If I had a dollar for every gobbler I thought I fooled I'd be well off!

Gobble Nole

I just got 2 in that I ordered for my brothers.  Cant beat the price, I paid a lot more for mine last year.  They are brand new and ready to go...

dlquinn

UPS just delivered this vest from Wing Supply...this is my first vest but it appears like I made a good buy off the reviews you all have given here on this site.

I was going to get a seat for this spring but it seems like the 2" padded cushion will be more than sufficient for now...lots of pockets, big back storage pouch...now I just need to get some turkey blood on it!

Thanks to those that offer opinions and feedback...you helped me make a good purchase.  :z-winnersmiley:
NRA-STAND AND FIGHT

Crappiepro

I posted this about 2 weeks ago LOL. I guess everybody thought I was nuts. Thats a great deal!

cannonball

Great deal, I ordered one yesterday.

FttFttVroom!

Still have mine from when they first came out...added the skeleton OG patch to it and will wear it till the threads come apart!  Best vest ever made IMO.