Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Spring is getting closer....I got it bad......

Started by pappy, December 27, 2011, 08:14:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pappy

I have t have a fix, anybody got pics of last years kill? I have to see some birds, dead, ones, to know that I stand a chance......post some pics fellas and gals.....lets see some feathers........
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

GOLD HUNTER

Ol'Mossy

vaturkey

Kentucky 2011

vaturkey  :newmascot:

Vaturkey

jarbo03

How about a pic from my birthday hunt last Saturday.  With all my ponds being froze and no waterfowl to chase, couldn't have timed it better.  First pic is birds walking up, second is of bird on the ground with two others asking to be shot(I only had one tag), third is on my deck table.  Would have been nice to have someone around to take a pic.  11 3/4 beard, 1 1/8 spurs, 21 lbs.

Longbeardfever4ever

I got my fix today! 25 birds walked up my road.. Picked up the nearest slate call and started yelpin at them.  They were yelping back :) oh yes..
Hook's Custom Calls
Keep The Fever Custom Calls
Romans 3:24

merocustomcalls

Pappy here's a pic of my first ever Merriam.  Went out to Nebraska in April of 2011, it was my first hunt outside of Wisconsin.  Best vacation I've ever taken in my entire life.  Not a big gobbler, less than 20 lbs, 3/4 inch spurs, 6 inch beard.  The experience was priceless however.  I called the bird in with a trumpet of course.  Going to Kansas this spring to chase the Rio Grande. 

drenalinld

drenalinld

a couple more

drenalinld

drenalinld

Crutch

My best from last year.  Right spur was white and 1 inch. Left spur was Black and 1.125 inches. 23 lbs.
Let everything that hath breath praise the Lord
:gobble: :gobble:

TRKYHTR

@2ounce6's- That picture where the gobbler is laying next to a swamp is phenominal. That looks like my dream place to hunt. Here is a few from last spring.

TRKYHTR

RIP Marvin Robbins

[img]http://i261.photobuck

pappy

wow........those are great...let's keep it going...the fever is getting higher!!!!!!!!
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206