News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Ol Tom hunting gear (pants)

Started by WildSpur, December 27, 2011, 12:36:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WildSpur

Hi all!

Looking for a new pair of pants this year and have been eyeing up the Ol Tom pants with the Duralite fabric.  Does anybody have these pants?  Opinions of them?  I am open to other suggestions as well.  I am looking for durability and comfort.  I walk more than I sit so I need something to keep me cool.  Camo pattern is the least of my concerns.  Thanks!

Cluck more, yelp less

JELLYHEAD

I have the over-alls & they are great.  :icon_thumright:

gordongekko

I use the overalls and love them...haven't used the pants though, but will probably give them a try this season.
In God we trust; all others pay cash.

gob09

i have some ol tom pants got them two seasons ago and really love them I'm not sure if they are the dura lite but i got mine on sale in the off season for about half the normal price they have a material on the inside that fells kinda like a plastic but i dont think it is. they even had knee pads and they are cool and comfortable

anthonyjhallen

You will never go back.  They are comfortable and dont fade like most other camo.

I do think they run a little small though.

ccleroy

Eric Gregg

Quote from: WildSpur on December 27, 2011, 12:36:07 AM
Hi all!

Looking for a new pair of pants this year and have been eyeing up the Ol Tom pants with the Duralite fabric.  Does anybody have these pants?  Opinions of them?  I am open to other suggestions as well.  I am looking for durability and comfort.  I walk more than I sit so I need something to keep me cool.  Camo pattern is the least of my concerns.  Thanks!

I have the pants, shirt, and waterproof jacket, and love all of them. They put some hunting experience behind the design in regards to pocket locations, spine pads, knee pads, etc..

Worth the investment :z-winnersmiley:

jyoung

WildSpur,
As mentioned above, you will not regret buying anything from Ol'Tom! Ol'Tom gear is all I wear.  It is truly designed with Turkey hunters in mind. 

and to ccleroy... yes bottomland is one of several patterns offered.

Happy hunting!

Jonathan
Jonathan Young

ctwny1

I wear and will recommend Ol Tom clothing line. It's the best hands down
and nothing even comes close. You will not regret anything Ol'Tom makes.
Very comfortable. Designed for the hunter by hunters.

CASH

Anything with the Ol' Tom name rocks.  If they made snake boots, I'd probably wear them too.
A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

Gamblinman

Ol' Tom is great stuff, but it runs a little small, so I would buy a  size larger then normal

Gman
"I don't hunt turkeys because I want to. I hunt turkeys because I have to."

PALongspur

I just ordered a pair of Drake 6 pocket pants made from Dura Lite fabric, I love the stuff!

vaturkey

Where is the best place to buy Ol'Tom Products ?

Thanks   vaturkey   :newmascot:
Vaturkey

WildSpur

Quote from: vaturkey on December 27, 2011, 10:34:32 PM
Where is the best place to buy Ol'Tom Products ?

Thanks   vaturkey   :newmascot:

X2

Thanks for the info guys! 

Are there any dealers on here?

Cluck more, yelp less

CASH

A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.