turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

935 Patterns with SumToy .675

Started by BHhunter, December 20, 2011, 10:32:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BHhunter

Shot these today with the new Mossy 935 with SumToy .675. 45 Degrees. The 40 yd 2a at 341 was shot after a good deep cleaning. The 290 was shot after 5 shots to sight in. The first 25 yard was dirty barrel, the second after the 341. The hole in the paper was probably due to the cardboard behind it being shot out. The 341 amazed me so much I counted 3 times, got 344 one count.

gobble157

Life long obsessed turkey hunting from the great state of Georgia!

23 more states to go!!! US Slam bound!

3" 870 Shell Shucker

Very nice patterns.  Way to go SumToy.

mossy835

Any one of those will get the job done. Good luck.

drenalinld

SumToy

What lot number was that.  I know I test fired that and it was not that good in my gun.  Now this gun was used and I gun put choke in it and shot.   I know I had lot number that was so so from last year.   I like to study the info to see what I can find out with the different places we shot the guns. I know it changes target guns.
Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA

BHhunter

Quote from: SumToy on December 21, 2011, 07:41:09 PM
What lot number was that.  I know I test fired that and it was not that good in my gun.  Now this gun was used and I gun put choke in it and shot.   I know I had lot number that was so so from last year.   I like to study the info to see what I can find out with the different places we shot the guns. I know it changes target guns.
Is the lot number the number under the UPC bar code? I got 5 boxes from Cabela's a month ago and the number is 16383 43527. I don't see anything that says "lot #".

BOFF

WOOOOEEEEEE!!!!

That's a shooter there!!

God Bless,
David B.

Gobble!

Quote from: BHhunter on December 21, 2011, 10:28:53 PM
Quote from: SumToy on December 21, 2011, 07:41:09 PM
Is the lot number the number under the UPC bar code? I got 5 boxes from Cabela's a month ago and the number is 16383 43527. I don't see anything that says "lot #".

The lot number should be on the tab once you open the box on the inside

BHhunter

Out of 5 boxes I got these lot #'s: 3 boxes 300514 (this is the lot # I shot), 1 box marked 200514, and 1 box marked 300326 and 300487 (both on the same box). I don't remember the supposedly bad lot #'s, but the 300515 shot good.

paturkeyhntr

surehuntsalot

outstanding looking patterns
defiantly a winning combination
it's not the harvest,it's the chase

beagler

Never Misses

chatterbox

You are cocked, locked, and ready to ROCK! :you_rock:
Nice job, on getting that baby dialed in! :icon_thumright:

cannonball