OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Outfitter recommendations

Started by Georgia Longspur, December 19, 2011, 11:59:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Georgia Longspur

Can I get some recommendations of Rio or Merriam outfitters.  Looking for places where lodging and meals are included.  Please PM me any recommendations and contact info.  Thanks in advance to all responses.

dirt road ninja

Todd Griffin with Pipe Creek Outfitters in Kansas.

I've never hunted with him, but my hunting partner has several times. He runs a great deer camp and has a very nice lodge. I don't think he offers meals, but his lodge is very well equipted. I know his success rate is well over 100% on turkeys. If I were to go with an outfitter Todd would be my first call.

Georgia Longspur

Thanks dirt road. Will look into that. Does anyone else have any recommendations they could PM me?

neal

Hooks Custom Calls Prostaff member

NWTF Diamond life member, Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation Life Member, NWTF Nationals Hunting Call Competition Judge, Hooks custom calls striker builder, WI, MN & IA State Friction Calling Champion.

camotruck

I hunted WY for Merriam's last year Kris at Wyomings Finest Outfitter. tagged out the first morning, spent the next three days having the time of my life.  My guide's name was Kelsy.  Heck of of a guy, hunt as hard or as easy as you want.  I'm off to Saintamaria's in Kansas for Rio Grande this April.  I can't give a report till after the though.
"If you could make money the way you hunt, you'd be a rich man, and I wouldn't worry about you."   .....My Dad shortly before he passed.  Bye Dad  Love ya

spaightlabs

n2deer

Brady Giles

Cross country outfitters.
Rios in Kansas.

Pm me for number if your interested.

Rancho Vedado
Rios in Texas just do a web search.

I have hunt with them both without complaints. I used Brady for my Florida bird but know his Kansas hunts are great. The hint in Texas was great with lots of birds. We killed a few in his high fence area and saw lots of exotics. Kinda a neat different environment.