turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

ThermaCELL Heated Insoles

Started by TrophyTracker, December 18, 2011, 09:15:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TrophyTracker

Here is a brand new product from ThermaCELL that you guys might want to check out if it gets Cold in your neck of the woods. These insoles are awesome. I used them last week while hunting in the mountains of Pennsylvania. You can select the amount of warmth you want in your boots or waders at the push of a button from a remote that works from 7ft away. They are rechargable and last all day. My feet got so warm that I turned it to "No Heat" for an hour, even when I was standing in snow all day. When your feet are warm, the rest of your body is in good shape.

Bass Pro Shops has them for sale and so far that is the only place I have seen them.

New to you, not the game
Drink a Monster, Live Forever!
Beatdown City Fl

guesswho

I hadn't seen those before.  I may have to take up deer hunting again now.
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

TrophyTracker

They fit just like regular insoles, too. The battery is so thin and lightweight. They come with a charger that plugs in to both of them and they are fully charged in just 3hrs
New to you, not the game
Beatdown City Fl

Old Gobbler

Looks like Thermocell will do well with those , the rechargeable feature will hook people -

I know some UPS drivers up north that would love to own a pair of those , our trucks have no A/C and a wimpy hair drier for a heater
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

turkey slayer

I want some! it doesnt ever get very cold down here but my feet could use them every so often. Thanks for sharing

handcannon

It beats the old 9V battery operated electrocuters.

mossy835

Ice road truckers in the north could save their toes with something like that.

CASH

Gonna have to try those.  The only time my feet stay warm hunting is in a pair of waders
A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

chatterbox

I'm in. Sitting on stand in a cold december woods is not much fun, no matter how good your socks and boots are.

Gamblinman

Seen them several times but was waiting on some reviews. Looks like they may be a winner. I would recommend using some foot powder, and/or a good wicking sock next to the, just in case your feet sweat.

Gman
"I don't hunt turkeys because I want to. I hunt turkeys because I have to."

TrophyTracker

I have been wearing a wicking liner sock, much like soccer or footbal socks available at a store like Ross or TJ Maxx for around $3 under a pair of good wool socks while using the insoles. This helps keep my feet dry from the sweat that usually comes with hard hunting and walking. The drier the feet the easier it is to keep warm, for sure.
New to you, not the game
Beatdown City Fl

bird

WOW that sure is expensive.  I'll stick with my Merino Wool Socks doubled up with either some Ski Socks or UA Boot Socks.