turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Girlfriend Beats Boyfriend With Deer Antlers

Started by Stoner, December 15, 2011, 03:15:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stoner

Good story of a getting beaten up by his ex-girlfriend with deer antlers. Cannot help but laugh at these stories. The cops see it all.
http://www.tampabay.com/news/publicsafety/crime/deputies-zephyrhills-woman-jabbed-ex-with-antlers/1206265

Story reminded me of a story when I was practicing law. I represented the husband in a divorce case. The wife when she got ticked at him would pull off his prosthetic leg and beat him with it. During the trial when I was putting on the evidence why the marriage was irretrievably broken and the husband was describing how his leg was being pulled off and hit over the head with it. Poor Judge could not keep a straight face.

Eric Gregg

Quote from: Stoner on December 15, 2011, 03:15:54 PM
Good story of a getting beaten up by his ex-girlfriend with deer antlers. Cannot help but laugh at these stories. The cops see it all.
http://www.tampabay.com/news/publicsafety/crime/deputies-zephyrhills-woman-jabbed-ex-with-antlers/1206265

Story reminded me of a story when I was practicing law. I represented the husband in a divorce case. The wife when she got ticked at him would pull off his prosthetic leg and beat him with it. During the trial when I was putting on the evidence why the marriage was irretrievably broken and the husband was describing how his leg was being pulled off and hit over the head with it. Poor Judge could not keep a straight face.

:TooFunny:

redarrow

For some reason the word horney comes to mind.

Eric Gregg

Quote from: redarrow on December 15, 2011, 10:24:25 PM

If that is the case then love hurts....

handcannon

Hope she didn't mess up the deer mount. These two definitely need two separate houses. The child will adapt.

mossy835

Quote from: TeocTom on December 15, 2011, 10:39:12 PM
Quote from: redarrow on December 15, 2011, 10:24:25 PM

If that is the case then love hurts....

I believe there is a song for that!!!
:TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:

gotcha

WyoHunter

If I had a dollar for every gobbler I thought I fooled I'd be well off!

chatterbox

Or a moose hunter! Them paddles look like they would hurt!

turkey slayer

Quote from: Stoner on December 15, 2011, 03:15:54 PM

:TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: