only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Its Becoming Obvious To Everyone.

Started by redarrow, December 14, 2011, 03:09:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GOLD HUNTER

Basser69

mossy835

Yesssssssssssssssss! That will get it done.

Crutch

I sure hope so but, he is selling votes and they are still drinking the kool aide. And a liberal is still going to vote liberal although there are a few converts, not many. The real issue is going to be if the liberals get an independant to run,also it will take a few votes from the conservative and guarantee that u-know-who will get re-elected.  I sure hope he doesn't get back in.
Let everything that hath breath praise the Lord
:gobble: :gobble:

Cleburne

I got a bad feeling that he will be reelected or there will not be an election at all.

Eric Gregg

He's going to be out of there. Newt is giving Romney fits. If Gingrich goes against him, Newt will win.

Dbrnmllr

Newt needs to take the 1mil and get the heck out.  Romney is the only candidate that has a chance at winning and it is a slim chance at that.

mossy835

Quote from: Dbrnmllr on December 14, 2011, 05:51:59 PM
Newt needs to take the 1mil and get the heck out.  Romney is the only candidate that has a chance at winning and it is a slim chance at that.
Can not agree with you a lot of the Democrats I know out here are starting to doubt Obama and are changing their minds about supporting him again.

Dbrnmllr

Quote from: mossy835 on December 14, 2011, 06:37:45 PM
Quote from: Dbrnmllr on December 14, 2011, 05:51:59 PM
Newt needs to take the 1mil and get the heck out.  Romney is the only candidate that has a chance at winning and it is a slim chance at that.
Can not agree with you a lot of the Democrats I know out here are starting to doubt Obama and are changing their minds about supporting him again.

I know.  There is a chance to defeat him and get obamacare repealed and start to get rid of the freebies for the bottom feeders.  But there is NO WAY that Newt can do it.  He has too much baggage and bad decisions in his closet.  With that being said, the sooner he and Rick get out the better it will be for the only candidate with a chance.  Mitt Romney.

mossy835

I know.  There is a chance to defeat him and get obamacare repealed and start to get rid of the freebies for the bottom feeders.  But there is NO WAY that Newt can do it.  He has too much baggage and bad decisions in his closet.  With that being said, the sooner he and Rick get out the better it will be for the only candidate with a chance.  Mitt Romney.

Yes that could be but we need to remember there will also be a Vice President running mate to go with the winner. Today's enemies are tomorrows cohorts in politics it is going to be interesting to say the least.

archery1

sad to say.. very sad to say..an i hate saying this.. but i think he is ...i can't........ i just can't
Take a kid hunting

surehuntsalot

I sure hope so,but who is going to beat him?
it's not the harvest,it's the chase

hookedspur

Im scared hes gonna be elec,,,,,, never mind 
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

longspur

two things for certain, our next president won't be a conservative,and it will be business as usual.