OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Happy birthday to Lady

Started by Jay, December 07, 2011, 06:10:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jay

Sweet 16, and in a Shorthair that is unbelieve longevity. Her brothers and sister died years ago, but she refuses to go down for the count. I picked the runt of the litter, and with severe allergies she was the least healthy, but I loved her spunk as a pup, and she rewarded me with some awesome Pheasant hunting. She approached Pheasant hunting with a never give up attitude like she does life. With a heart murmer don't expect her to make 17, but I never expected her to live past 13. She has been a one in a lifetime dog, and I'm extremely gratefull to have lucked out by having her as my buddy and hunting companion.

Jay

This was one of her last hunts a few years ago as we are approaching our hunting area. Being she was a Shorthair runt at 38#s, she could sit on the truck armrest and check out the terrain.

redarrow

She is a beauty for sure. Happy birthday Lady. :hb2:

guesswho

Happy birthday girl.  A lot of humans could learn a thing or two from a wise ole gal like yourself. :hb2: :bday:   
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

Hognutz

Happy Birthday, ol' girl..May her dreams be filled with old pheasant hunts.
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

mossy835

What an experience you have had with her. Mans best friend would be an under statement here you are very lucky!

chatterbox

Happy birthday Lady. I bet if you could talk, you could really tell us some great Jay stories! :TooFunny:
:bday: