turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Will the Pack go 16-0?

Started by scoot12, December 06, 2011, 02:19:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hognutz

Three of their last four are at home. They play Kansas City away. It should/could be a fairly easy run. But you never know. On any given Sunday....The Packers have an inane abilility to make the opposing quarterback, receivers, and running backs,  look like they are all world. They came close to losing on Sunday, but the offense is that good. Time will tell. I will not count any chickens untill the eggs hatch. I know better.
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

ILIKEHEVI-13

Quote from: Hognutz on December 06, 2011, 04:02:48 PM
Quote from: davisd9 on December 06, 2011, 02:52:46 PM
The NFL is a league that a defense is no longer required to win.  Every rule favors the offense and if a defensive player falls wrong he will be flagged and fined.

A defense is not required, to win, If you have an offense that can..The Packers qualify. Many don't..

That may be true.  But on the other hand defense wins championships is what we were always taught.  If you never allow your opponent to score, you can't be beat. 

And going 16-0 and then losing during the playoffs is all but wasted effort if you don't win the Super Bowl.  If they are going to lose, they better get that one loss out of the way and then win it all.   

ctwny1

Woodsman4God

If the Lions dont come unglued mentally again the last game even at lambeau will be their toughest especially if they have a chance to go 0 - 16. The packers were no way dominating Detroit in the first game until Suh lost his head. It would have been a good game otherwise

Hognutz

I concur with that..Life ain't easy for a boy named "Suh"
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

timbrhuntr

Quote from: Woodsman4God on December 07, 2011, 09:49:01 AM
If the Lions dont come unglued mentally again the last game even at lambeau will be their toughest especially if they have a chance to go 0 - 16. The packers were no way dominating Detroit in the first game until Suh lost his head. It would have been a good game otherwise

Unfortunately the Lions will need to beat the refs and the Packers. Not a likely outcome.