turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

The Rematch!

Started by Flydown, December 04, 2011, 08:41:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flydown

It's gonna be a different out come this time!

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!

turkey slayer

Quote from: Flydown on December 04, 2011, 08:41:00 PM

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!
:TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: I was wondering how long it would take to hear this crap..... we will be more than happy to beat bama twice in one year!

Flydown

Good luck to the best two teams in football! It's gonna be another great game!!!!!

Gobble!

I hope its another close one but I would like to see at least one TD this game

turkey slayer

Quote from: Flydown on December 04, 2011, 08:58:18 PM
Good luck to the best two teams in football! It's gonna be another great game!!!!!
I agree definitely the best 2 teams, should be a instant classic.

TurkeyScratch

Quote from: turkey slayer on December 04, 2011, 09:02:01 PM
Quote from: Flydown on December 04, 2011, 08:58:18 PM
I agree definitely the best 2 teams, should be a instant classic.

ROLL TIDE

hookedspur

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!

This should be a great one and I will root for a good football game with the best man winning so to speak ,,,,but if Bama wins wont the two teams be tied ?????  :anim_25:
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

CASH

Looking forward to the opportunity to beat LSU.  Can't wait to hear the haters start whining about a rematch.  Can't blame the SEC.  In 2008 the SEC Commish wanted to implement a plus one playoff, but got shutdown by every conference except the ACC.

ROLL TIDE!!

A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

Cleburne

unclerick

Yeah this will be a great game, but I would rather see LSU and Oklahoma play each other.

GO TIGERS,,,,,again
Before all else fails,talk to Jesus

ILIKEHEVI-13

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!

You know what, I agree with you.  I honestly think Bama will come out on top on this one.   

joshua

I saw where the coach for OSU said the fans had to choose if they wanted to see a 9-6 ballgame or a 46-42 ballgame. He really doesn't think OSU would hang 42 on LSU does he? Talk about sticking your foot in your mouth if they would have got to play for the title. IMO a team like LSU doesn't need much motivation but giving them any could be costly on any coaches part.
Turkeys are as smart as hunters make em and public land offers more classes.
George Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, he shot them.

Turkey Trot

On the bright side, all the haters will get to see an SEC team finally lose in a BCS Championship Game.

The downside is that it is absolutely certain that an SEC team will win the BCS Championship, and it will be the sixth in a row for the conference.

So what happens after this game?  Does it tip the balance of public and poll voter sentiment against the SEC so that they start inventing ways to keep the SEC out in the future? 

Or are they smart enough to understand concerted efforts to screw the SEC would cause the BCS system to melt down?
Until The Turkeys Have Their Historians, Tales Of The Hunt Shall Always Glorify The Hunter

vaturkey

A playoff system would eliminate any doubt on who is truly the National Champs & think of all the revenue it would create. A couple of extra games wouldn't hurt a thing. These guys that are going on to play in the NFL wouldn't mind cause they are going to play a 16 game schedule anyway. I think it's pretty bad when you got a computer deciding on who's playing for the title.  High Schools have playoffs, pros have playoffs, why not college ?   :TrainWreck1:
Vaturkey

ILIKEHEVI-13

Quote from: vaturkey on December 07, 2011, 12:04:24 PM

A playoff system would eliminate any doubt on who is truly the National Champs & think of all the revenue it would create. A couple of extra games wouldn't hurt a thing. These guys that are going on to play in the NFL wouldn't mind cause they are going to play a 16 game schedule anyway. I think it's pretty bad when you got a computer deciding on who's playing for the title.  High Schools have playoffs, pros have playoffs, why not college ?   :TrainWreck1:

I agree.  That's why I said after Alabama lost to LSU why they only fell just a few spots and back to #3 I think.  Had any other team from another conference been unbeatened and lost to LSU that wouldn't of happened I don't believe.  But having said that I do think Bama is better than Oklahoma State.  But then again I can't prove that.  And OSU does have a point.  At least with a playoff system you get to prove how good you really are.  All you got to do is not lose and win the national title by action on the field instead of this stupid BCS.