OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY Off Topic______Class Disc. Question

Started by gatrapper, December 03, 2011, 06:55:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gatrapper

Hey Y'all,

Way off topic, but I am interested in hearing y'alls thoughts.

In one of my college classes last week we spoke about communicable diseases.  The topic of STD's came up and the class got into a fairly heated discussion.  I am an education major and I am the only guy in my class, have about 30 girls in my class.

The topic that came up was, would you date or even marry someone with an STD?

There were two of the situations that came up.

A) You have had your eye on a girl for a while.  You have been friends with her for sometime now and y'all finally start dating.  A month in she tells you that she has an STD. 

Would you continue to date her?

B) You have been dating a girl for a year.  You have never done anything "physical" with her due to personal things and waiting til marriage.  You come to the point where you do love this girl.  She finally tells you that she has an STD.  Do you keep dating her even though your in love?

I know its a weird topic for this forum, but I was the only guy in there and I wanted to see what some guys think.
"Champions don't make excuses, they make plays." - Richard Seymour.

vaturkey

Come on gatrapper !

I Smell a Fish !

Sounds like this may be really happening to you. Come on ,you can tell us guys. Its OK. If you really love this girl you can always Wrap That Rascal !   :icon_thumright:
Vaturkey

TRKYHTR

Quote from: vaturkey on December 03, 2011, 07:05:22 PM
Come on gatrapper

I Smell a Fish

Sounds like this may be really happening to you. Come on ,you can tell us guys. Its OK. If you really love this girl you can always Wrap That Rascal !   :icon_thumright:

Ricky you did not just say "You can always wrap that rascal"?  :TooFunny:  :TooFunny:  :TooFunny:

TRKYHTR
RIP Marvin Robbins

[img]http://i261.photobuck

stone road turkey calls

There,s only one person who can truthfully answer these questions, that being the one faced with this decision, our answers are just personal opinion.
Stone Road Turkey Calls / Gary Taylor
2013 Norseman 3rd place pot call
2013 Grand national 6th place pot call
2014 Midwest 3rd place pot call
2015 Midwest 5th place HM Tube call

GOLD HUNTER

Quote from: vaturkey on December 03, 2011, 07:05:22 PM
Come on gatrapper !

I Smell a Fish !

Sounds like this may be really happening to you. Come on ,you can tell us guys. Its OK. If you really love this girl you can always Wrap That Rascal !   :icon_thumright:
:icon_thumright:
:begging: ............ :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:

gatrapper

This was legit.  My group and I had to do a presentation on Communicable diseases.  We asked that question to our class as one of our discussion questions.  

Was just interested in hearing what guys had to say besides 30 different ladies and my chick professor.

GOLD HUNTER

gatrapper

This is what I said and had the wrath of 30 ladies rain down on me.

With how often folks are getting divorced and how many relationships go down the drain why risk something with someone when the disease is the only thing that is guaranteed forever.

gatrapper

The girls all had a bunch of sappy Notebook stuff to say about it.

That we only LOVE one person in life.  I called a lot of the girls out on that because I have known a lot of them for the last year and I have known a lot of their previous boyfriends.  They would always love someone knew every few months.  I threw that in their faces and thats when I started getting clucked at like crazy  :help:

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

bad0351

Does she look like Whoopy Goldburg or Elizabeth Hasslebeck??  :z-guntootsmiley:
Sometimes...all a man has left is his dog.....

gatrapper

Guess that would depend on your lady pulling abilities

Hognutz

This reminds me of an old joke.

A guy calls the police, to tell them that there is a lady at the hotel, in room 17, that is bleeding to death from the clap.

The dispatcher says, ''You don't bleed to death from the clap".

The guy says "When you give it to me, you do."
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

stinkpickle

I guess it depends on the STD.  If it's one I already have, I wouldn't worry about it.   ;)

turkey slayer

Quote from: Hognutz on December 03, 2011, 11:17:59 PM
This reminds me of an old joke.

A guy calls the police, to tell them that there is a lady at the hotel, in room 17, that is bleeding to death from the clap.

The dispatcher says, ''You don't bleed to death from the clap".

The guy says "When you give it to me, you do."
:z-winnersmiley: