turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

He's Back!

Started by ILIKEHEVI-13, December 03, 2011, 08:10:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ILIKEHEVI-13

Some thought he was through.  Not hardly.  He still will go down as the best golfer ever to play the game.  And Tiger will get back to kicking butt like he once did. 

http://msn.foxsports.com/golf/story/Tiger-Woods-builds-three-shot-lead-at-Chevron-World-Challenge-120211

drenalinld

Golf is a lot more fun when Tiger is playing well!

FANMAN

I wont be rootin for him.I only respect men of moral character.
One mistake makes him human,a whole phonebook full of em.....No thanks.

ILIKEHEVI-13

Quote from: FANMAN on December 03, 2011, 09:18:36 AM
I wont be rootin for him.I only respect men of moral character.
One mistake makes him human,a whole phonebook full of em.....No thanks.

I see your point and I respect it.  But I also can tell you that there are a lot of other professional players out there that if we knew the whole truth behind what they done we may think different about them.  Heck we all make mistakes.  But hopefully we learn from them.  I hope Tiger has as well. 

ILIKEHEVI-13

Example would be the great legendary Michael Jordan.  He was the greatest basketball player to ever have lived no doubt about it especially if you compare his stats to actual years played and # of rings.  He quit for 2 of those years after he won 3 straight championships and then came back and won 3 straight more.  I have no doubt in my mind whatseoever had he not quit he would have won 8 straight.  And had he stayed another 2yrs after he won the 6th one he probably could have added 2 more easily.  Who would have stopped him?  But Michael Jordan was the biggest A$$hole there was in the NBA at the time.  But most didn't know that.  That's why a lot of guys hated him.  A guy I work with read the book on Michael Jordan.  He said I used to respect the guy.  I don't anymore.  He said what I just said about Michael.  

ILIKEHEVI-13

Way to go Tiger!  And he donated the 1.2 million for winning to his foundation. 

http://msn.foxsports.com/golf/story/Tiger-Woods-wins-Chevron-World-Challenge-120411

Look out for 2012. 

joshua

Quote from: drenalinld on December 03, 2011, 08:24:57 AM
Golf is a lot more fun when Tiger is playing well!
Agreed. Americans always did like a comeback story and this one could be epic. I'm just speaking purely on the game of golf, I don't pay attention to all the personal stuff.
Turkeys are as smart as hunters make em and public land offers more classes.
George Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, he shot them.