OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Bayleigh Shoots Another 11 point (Video #2)

Started by HARDCORE, November 27, 2011, 06:43:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HARDCORE

This was actually the first buck she shot, it was on our very first hunt of the trip.

The box we were sitting in wasn't big enough for me to use my tripod so its not as steady as I would have liked but it turned out pretty good I think.

That annoying interference you hear near the end is from my cell phone.   :angry9:

Thanks for watching. 

HC

redarrow

:icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: That young lady can shoot. What is that rifle she's shooting ?

bird

Damn man she drilled that buck!  Congrats again Bayleigh.

CASH

A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

njdevilsb

Great stuff.  I enjoyed the videos and congrats all around.  Good looking bucks.

HARDCORE

Quote from: redarrow on November 27, 2011, 06:47:26 PM
:icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: That young lady can shoot. What is that rifle she's shooting ?

Red, that rifle is a custom built 7mm Mag. with Nightforce optics and has less than 9lbs of felt recoil. It's long and very, very loud. The only other gun in our arsenal that compares to it is my Dads 300 Jarrett.

Btw, its named Tack Driver  ;)

HC

redarrow

9  lbs. ???  WOW. Thats half of the recoil of my 30 06.After my eye injury I had to down load the 06. Who put the rifle together for you ?

HARDCORE

Quote from: redarrow on November 27, 2011, 11:10:01 PM
9  lbs. ???  WOW. Thats half of the recoil of my 30 06.After my eye injury I had to down load the 06. Who put the rifle together for you ?

A retired Marine sniper, I'm not at liberty to give his name. Seriously, I wouldn't want to wake up dead one morning.  :-X

HC

HARDCORE

I'm surprised no one has made fun of me telling Bayleigh over and over "don't touch the trigger until you're on him".

The rifle has a 14 oz trigger.

HC

TurkeyAssassin

Owner of FC Photography
www.facebook.com/FC.Photography01

catdaddy

Cleburne

Old Gobbler

:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

ILIKEHEVI-13

Maybe we should just call her Annie!   :you_rock: