turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

monster of a gun

Started by LBSS, November 07, 2011, 06:03:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LBSS

Swell my bps ar15 adapter is a goes and also im getting a +4 or +5 mag extension made. And since its a industry first for the bps10 ga all I got to do is cover material cost 70$ total he said he will do it as a favor . Also if we'll when I get my bps back so y'all think y'all will want one of those stock adapters ? Its going to be unique. 

gobbler74

That's killer that you paved the way on that. You hit some shooting forums and get the word out.
"Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail"

LBSS

I might just make a tactical 10ga call it the tact10.  Or just a bad a$$ looking turkey gun. I plan on using a tango down over moulded grip and am looking into collapsing stocks

Gamblinman

Hope this works out..I would love to build a tactical SP-10, using a Knoxx stock
"I don't hunt turkeys because I want to. I hunt turkeys because I have to."

LBSS

Yeah I plan on going with a high tube adapter using a magpul acs stock.  Only thong is I wont be able to use iron sights no more as the high tube makes your cheek as high as the receiver its a sacrifice I guess.  I plan on putting a reddot on it any how.  I thought putting truglo pro series magnum sights on it but don't think they are high enough.  Need irons about 2" taller.  Know I seen a ar15 front sight that is m1913 rail mounted I though about seeing if the rib could ne drilled and tapped so I could add a short rail with sight and get a peep sight on the rear