turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

New layout has arrived

Started by Sherrell, November 07, 2011, 12:01:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sherrell

The new layout boat arrived today.sturdy and very well pleased with it.
come on Duck season.

misfire

Needs some blood and mud on it and in it. Other than that, should work mighty fine
Pray as if everything depends on God, work like everything depends on you

www.misfiregamecalls.net

Old Gobbler

That is very nice !!!   the ducks wont know what hit em' till its too late !!! :you_rock:
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

Sherrell

Thanks Shannon....may even put it on the big boat and take her down the mighty Mississippi river for the Louisiana smack down in mid December.

Old Gobbler

Soon as I get my electric  planer fixed {few weeks}Ill make you guys up a few cedar layout-boat decoys for Ronnie's rig - I think you mentioned Red Heads will be the main quarry

BTW - going to work this morning 11/8/11 I passed by a 1/2 square lake by my house and noticed a flock of about 40 Ringneck ducks - they passed  lake Okeechobee and headed right down to Palm Beach County  , not sure if conditions are not right , but each year I notice the same flock pass through just before season , not sure why they would bypass the STA's or the lake - they might be headed down to the mangroves or rivers in Cuba way?

Im sure that the colder than usual weather , but I am certain that the usual spots are loaded up with ducks already  - another week and there will be some good hunting
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

MarkJM

very cool, looks like a great setup
MuellerCustomCalls

Birdman

What brand of layout boat is that???
Never seen one with ribs on the deck.

We have two that we use here in Ontario a Bank's and a MLB that we have great success with.