turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

True life horror story

Started by TClark, November 03, 2011, 12:17:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TClark

I guess it was on CNN. But it showed wealthy people fishing and they had baskets of puppy's and kittens for shark bait. Was told the animals were understandably screaming and crying as they were "hooked", cast out and fighting for their life.

I did not search it out because I couldn't bare to see something like that. What kind of human being can be that heartless??
Take Care and be blessed,
Terry

College Students
http://4gcellpay.com/

CASH

A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

lightsoutcalls

I'm guessing pet shop owners should be suspicious if someone comes in asking for a dozen cats.

I've never fished for sharks, and know nothing about their feeding habits, but it seems like bait naturally occurring in the native waters would be a better bait.  ???
Lights Out custom calls - what they're dying to hear!

nctrkyhntr

that is disturbing. Its people just like that, that gives all hunters and fisherman bad names. Those people fuel the fire for peta to try and stop everything  :angry9:

I also say we take them and put a hook through them and let them swim around the ocean for their life.

davisd9

I am not condoning the action in any way, but is it much different that taking a hook and poking it through a worm, small bait fish, squid, frog, or any other live animal that fisherman use.  Of course the thought of a dog or cat being used as bait in our society is much different that people of other societies may see it.  Does it hurt a dog or cat any more that it hurts a frog or worm?  We have just associated dogs and cats as personal friends more but they are an animal just like any other.  Like I said I am not saying that it is right, wrong, or in the gray area.  I just think we need to keep things in perspective.  Would I ever use my dog as bait, or any other dog, no.  I do not like cats but I would not do that either, but it is more on how I was raised that the type of fishing I do rather than anything.  I would agree that a dog or cat would not be an ideal choice over a native prey to the shark.
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

TClark

QuoteI also say we take them and put a hook through them and let them swim around the ocean for their life.
My sentiments exactly!!!
Take Care and be blessed,
Terry

College Students
http://4gcellpay.com/

Hognutz

That really is sick. The picture of that dog makes me want to barf..
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

surehuntsalot

>:( :( :o

it's hard to believe that something like this could go on today,but the very sad part is that it does
it's not the harvest,it's the chase

Woodsman4God

I have heard of stuff like that, More tongue and cheek but Musky Hunter magazine has a spin off of that that was a true story at one time about a poodle falling off a boat in a sweater getting eaten by a large musky. The lady calling it in was very upset and was heard by many on hte lake over the radio. Supposedly someone responded and asked what color the sweater was to know what color he should be using for large Musky

simpzenith

Did anyone bother to read the snopes article that Cash posted?