OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

anyone from Oklahoma

Started by dirt road ninja, November 01, 2011, 10:39:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dirt road ninja

I've been offered a job in OK. It is with the same company I've been with for years. I would be working near Muskogee, but from the reseach I've done it seems the better schools are in Broken Arrow. My wife and I are flying up next week to look at neighborhoods and schools. It seems, at least on paper that Broken Arrow is a very nice place to raise a family. We have 2 small children and their well being is our first concern with making our decision. Does anyone here live in that area? Do you have any suggestions on schools? From the folks I've meet on OG I know I'm in the company of people who think like me. Any thoughts on the area would be appreciated.

stinkpickle

I have a buddy who worked in Tulsa for a few years and lived in Broken Arrow.  I think he and his wife liked it a lot.  I don't believe their kids were old enough for school when they lived there, though...

Gamblinman

Stick with the Jenks, Union, or Broken Arrow school districts. Jenks is on the SW side of Tulsa, Union and Broken Arrow on the south and east.
If I had a choice..Union all the way.
"I don't hunt turkeys because I want to. I hunt turkeys because I have to."