turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Congrats To The 2011 World Series Champs-The St. Louis Cardinals

Started by ILIKEHEVI-13, October 28, 2011, 11:27:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ILIKEHEVI-13

Sorry Texas, you'll have to try again next year. 

Go Cards! 

Hognutz

Congrats to the Cards. Their offensive firepower was ridiculous. How do you stop that? Well done..Mike
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

bird

I would like to say that this 2011 World Series will go down as one of the best World Series in history. 

Kudos to the Rangers and the Cardinals for not only the outstanding play but also for their ability where so many young people emulate their heroes to be able to play ball with dignity, respect and a whole lot of class.

drenalinld

longspur

ILIKEHEVI-13

Quote from: bird on October 29, 2011, 08:29:46 AM
I would like to say that this 2011 World Series will go down as one of the best World Series in history. 

Kudos to the Rangers and the Cardinals for not only the outstanding play but also for their ability where so many young people emulate their heroes to be able to play ball with dignity, respect and a whole lot of class.

I agree totally Al.

And I, too would like to congratulate Texas on what they done not only this year, but last as well.  So many players, people, and ball clubs and owners get caught up in all the hype of winning is the only thing.  But that is a bunch of bull.  To get to 2 straight World Series like Texas has done is a very difficult feat.  So my hat is off to their team and orginaztion for doing just that.  That in itself is a lot better than most teams will ever do. 

TRKYHTR

That game was kinda anticlimactic after game 6. Congrats to the cards. WTG NL.

TRKYHTR
RIP Marvin Robbins

[img]http://i261.photobuck

kamski1151

St Louis sure made a believer out of me.No way did I think they would pull game 6 out. I tip my hat to them red birds, that was one great series.

When I'm not in the woods, I'm honkin on a Blues Harp

Tail Feathers

Congrats to 'em from a Texas guy.
They really had a comeback in the late season and they sure earned the right to celebrate.
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

jde

Quote from: Tail Feathers on October 29, 2011, 01:03:02 PM
Congrats to 'em from a Texas guy.
They really had a comeback in the late season and they sure earned the right to celebrate.
Yes they did my hats off to them.Congrats