News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

P.E.T.A. has gone absolutely insane.

Started by redarrow, October 27, 2011, 11:13:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CASH

This is a family site, so I can't say what I really feel about PETA
A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

mossy835

Quote from: CASH on October 28, 2011, 12:08:08 AM
This is a family site, so I can't say what I really feel about PETA
Me too!

ctwny1

I have to agree with what Cash said too.

CB on the run

I couldn't resist leaving a comment on the article.  I'm sure it will blow up my yahoo account but that's what it's for.

CB

flintlock

It wasn't a far walk....they were already insane!
If you must smoke, please use BLACKPOWDER!

MarkJM

what the heck does the 13th amendment have to do with whales?
MuellerCustomCalls

Kywoodsman

Sorry but when whales start having to pay taxes and sign up for the draft then they can be considered U.S. citizens and have their freakin thirteenth amendment rights. Do these people in P.e.t.a. not have lives? How many years of endless drug use do you have to go through to fry your brain so badly that you have such twisted ideology as this? Next they will be suing Disney on behalf of mice claiming that they did not ask for their permission before designing Mickey Mouse in their likeness. Turn them loose in the middle of no where for a little while with no grocery store and see how far they make it on tofu. I bet if they got hungry enough animals wouldn't be so cute and adorable to them anymore. These people are just unreal.

longspur

not that I think this will go anywhere yet, but its scarry how many people and how much money is behind these idoits. To them, we're the sickos.