turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

sportingammo.com turkey shells?

Started by LBSS, October 26, 2011, 09:59:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LBSS

Seen this site and was wondering if any of y'all some business with them? Id like some 2 1/4 oz #5is loads @1150 fps for my 10 ga.  Might call them see what they want for a box or a few

stinkpickle

I'm not sure why they only load #4's and #5's.  Even if they're dirt cheap, shipping costs will jack up the price, and I doubt they'll be a huge improvement over locally available Win HV #5's or even Win XX #5's OR #6's.  Maybe I'm wrong...

gobbler74

You know why they use just #4 & #5 lead..  ;) gotta have them big holes to kill turkeys. They are just following the market. I cut my teeth on some Win #5 xx. 
"Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail"

LBSS

Well im more interested in their buckshot loads.  Its not on their site but they offer a 25 rd box for turkey and buckshot loads for the 10ga for around 26$. Im just gonna break down and order hevishot 00b00 10 ga from midway and save the hassle

BigPeck215

Quote from: LBSS on October 26, 2011, 09:59:25 AM
Seen this site and was wondering if any of y'all some business with them? Id like some 2 1/4 oz #5is loads @1150 fps for my 10 ga.  Might call them see what they want for a box or a few

i'd be interested in some 10ga shells to, if you ever find out what the cost is let us know

LBSS

Well I thinks its around 14$the per 10rou.nds and 26-30$ per 25round rds.also they are 2so oz loads

Nick_The_Tinkerer

do they do other loads custom 2 oz #6 in 3.5 inch for the old mossberg???? just curious if they do custom work as well...