OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Obama says :

Started by hookedspur, October 21, 2011, 02:03:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hookedspur

Obama: All US troops out of Iraq by end of year

'Today I can say that troops in Iraq will be home for the holidays,' president says
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

Struttinhusker

lightsoutcalls

Let's see... they'll be out before 2012.  What else happens in 2012....?  Hmmm, what a coincidence. 

I will be glad to see all troops out of Iraq.  If obama can pull it off, I'll even be glad to give him props for doing so.  HOWEVER, there is still no chance that I would ever vote for the man.  It isn't a matter of race, religion or political party for me.  I simply could not vote for a man that I feel has done so much harm to this nation with his liberal agenda.  No amount of apple polishing is going to change that fact.
Lights Out custom calls - what they're dying to hear!

contagious

That's great for our men and women over there,but you have to wonder is that to quick?Going to leave a big vacuum ,maybe it will work.Just for votes on his behalf,we'll see.

TnTurk

Quote from: lightsoutcalls on October 21, 2011, 03:11:32 PM
Let's see... they'll be out before 2012.  What else happens in 2012....?  Hmmm, what a coincidence. 

I will be glad to see all troops out of Iraq.  If obama can pull it off, I'll even be glad to give him props for doing so.  HOWEVER, there is still no chance that I would ever vote for the man.  It isn't a matter of race, religion or political party for me.  I simply could not vote for a man that I feel has done so much harm to this nation with his liberal agenda.  No amount of apple polishing is going to change that fact.
:agreed:

turkey slayer

great news, problem is they will be in some other country before long.

bird

I bet Iran is happy to hear that our troops will be gone before the end of the year.  That's OK though.  Its time to start using the "Drones" more in battles like these since they have proven themselves.

frank1969

mossy835

Quote from: bird on October 21, 2011, 06:58:00 PM
I bet Iran is happy to hear that our troops will be gone before the end of the year.  That's OK though.  Its time to start using the "Drones" more in battles like these since they have proven themselves.
I like the drones too less chance of our troops getting harmed. I have a son in law there and hope he gets home safe and sound. I too feel it is more political since his ratings are in the toilet he is trying to find anything to get back in (not).

anthonyjhallen

This is just a bad situation.  Dont get me wrong, I am all for everyone getting to come home for the holidays but in no way shape or form do I agree that we should pack up and leave it to the locals.  Its just not going to end well.  We have our #1 enemy on two fronts and we are just going to give one away?  It just dont sit well with me.

Tail Feathers

I hope they bring back every Humvee, truck, tank, gun, bullet, toothbrush and toilet brush we ever sent over there when they return. :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

handcannon

I wish he would just trade places with them.

lmbhngr

I`ll believe it when I see it!!

Limbstrutter

From what I hear they will be leaving a lot of equipment there millions and millions of dollars worth or equipment. Just makes you sick they leave behind so much. They should have to pay for it some how. Not us......
SuperX3 12Ga
SuperX3 20Ga
Mission MXB 320
Parker Tornado F4

lmbhngr

Who do you think should pay for it the U.S. gov`t??