OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

the wifes first bow kill

Started by VAHUNTER, October 08, 2011, 09:45:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VAHUNTER

back in Feb of this year i bought Ginger her first bow.
i started taking her to every 3D event possible. teaching her to shoot and watching her grow into a fine archer has been very rewarding.
today she passed a milestone we have both been looking for since she started shooting. she took her first animal with her bow.
besides when my children was born i cant remember being so proud of someone. i had the privilege of seeing the whole show from my climber just a few yards away.
she made a perfect shot on this animal. he only traveled 40yds after the shot. way to go baby!!!!!!

Good things come to those who wait

nctrkyhntr

congrats on the first bow kill. nothing more exciting than killing your first deer with a bow  :icon_thumright:

flintlock

That is great, way to go!!!   :z-guntootsmiley:

Wess
If you must smoke, please use BLACKPOWDER!

hookedspur

One you both will remember forever . Just great . Thanks for sharing ,.
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

Hognutz

That is way to awesome, Shawn. Congrats to your wife, Ginger. That picture is priceless. You go, girl..Mike
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

scoot12

Shaun,  Congrats to your wife,  that is awesome.  Scoot

Bonjour

Congrats Ginger. That is no small accomplishment to get a deer the first year out with a bow. Way to go.  :happy0064: :happy0064: :happy0064: :happy0064:

TnTurk

Congrats to your wife. Sounds like your real proud of her. She looks really proud as well.   :icon_thumright:

stone road turkey calls

Stone Road Turkey Calls / Gary Taylor
2013 Norseman 3rd place pot call
2013 Grand national 6th place pot call
2014 Midwest 3rd place pot call
2015 Midwest 5th place HM Tube call

chatterbox

Congrats to Ginger! That is such a special moment for the both of you!
You taught her well, big brother! Congrats to the both of you! :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:

ILIKEHEVI-13

My man has got a good shooting wife.  If she can put the hurtin on a buck with a bow that quick, I would hate to be the deer she was shooting at with a rifle for it would be game over.  

Tell her I said congrats.  And congrats to you as well for making it happen by a tremendous gift.  I'll bet both of you will remember that day forever.   :you_rock:

guesswho

Congrats to you both.  That's pretty cool right there :icon_thumright:
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

Preacher

That is so cool!!    I hope yall get to hunt togather a lot this year and years to come.
Romans 8:37

vaturkey

Congrats !! Great accomplishment !!   :icon_thumright:
Vaturkey

Woodsman4God

Congrats to you Shawn and your Little lady, I know I was stoked when my wife shot her first deer last year...