OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Tigers Win ALDS!!!!!!

Started by Woodsman4God, October 06, 2011, 11:46:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woodsman4God

Guess that wasnt tiger stripes in that barbecue after all it was Pin Stripes....

Way to go Tigers   :z-winnersmiley:

:z-guntootsmiley: :z-guntootsmiley: :z-guntootsmiley:

ctwny1

mcgruff1533

That was a very tight ball game.     I can't believe the number of base runners that got stranded by both teams.

dirt road ninja

Hognutz

Congrats. I hope to see the Brewers and the Tigers at the big dance.  :happy0064:
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

vaturkey

I've been a Yankee fan all my life ! Now that they are out I would like to see the Tigers & Phillies in the world series. Brandon Inge ( Detroit 3rd baseman ) & my son played highschool baseball in the same district. When my son was a freshman at Liberty HS Brandon was a senior @ Brookville HS. My son got moved up to pitch on the varsity halfway through the season. Brandon hit a towering homer off of my son that I dont think has landed yet. That was the only homer that my son ever allowed in his high school career. Now the manager of the Phillies is Charlie Manuel. I played HS baseball with his little brother BB Manuel. I graduated HS in 1974 with Charlie's sister Teresa. Didn't mean to ramble on !   :newmascot:
Vaturkey

Tail Feathers

You know the economy is bad when the Yankees can't buy a World Series Title! :TooFunny:
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

kamski1151

The only good thing about the Yankees is Jeter and Granderson.

Go TIGERS

When I'm not in the woods, I'm honkin on a Blues Harp