OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Look at what we shot tonight.

Started by Hognutz, October 06, 2011, 08:35:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hognutz

My nephew smoked this little female at 100 yards with his Thompson Center Pro Hunter .22-250. Shot her right in my back yard. There was three other ones out there earlier, so we will have some more shooting to do. I love the smell of burnt gunpowder in the evening!!

May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

Gold Spur

That was some good shooting. Hope he gets the rest of those vermin.... :you_rock:
Woo Pig Sooie!!!

guesswho

If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

SumToy

Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA

GOLD HUNTER

gobbler74

Man thats good shootin. I can say that Ive never heard as many yotes in one place as I did in the spring in Wisconsin. Every morning just before sunrise we were surrounded. I just carried extra shells in hopes of using them but nothing ever came by. Seemed like they arent shy about being vocal there. Not the same here.
"Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail"

mcgruff1533

Houndstooth Game Calls

Hognutz I love anything to do with a 22-250 thats my favorite gun. I deer hunt with mine all the time I killed a 9pt that weighed 180pnds and 11pt that was just over 200pnds with mine last season thats one mean 55 grain bullet! I bet that thing busted that fox!! :icon_thumright:

Basser69

Hognutz

Quote from: Houndstooth Game Calls on October 06, 2011, 10:54:08 PM
Hognutz I love anything to do with a 22-250 thats my favorite gun. I deer hunt with mine all the time I killed a 9pt that weighed 180pnds and 11pt that was just over 200pnds with mine last season thats one mean 55 grain bullet! I bet that thing busted that fox!! :icon_thumright:

I agree. The .22-250 is a screamer.. And it hits like a ton of bricks. We shoot the 55gr. Federal Sierr@  Gameking Hollow points. They are absolutely devastating. You could sling a cat through the exit wound. By the way, it was a coyote, not a fox. Mike
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

nctrkyhntr

LX_Trkyhntr

Hook's Custom Call Prostaff, Ol'Tom's Elite Team, Vaportrail Archery Prostaff, KTECH Design Prostaff
[IMG]http://i1013.photobucket.com/albums/af259/OpenSeason1/oltom-logo.png[/i

surehuntsalot

it's not the harvest,it's the chase

mossy835

Predator control with a great gun. Congratulations!