turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Primos DVD's

Started by mbecnel, September 27, 2011, 08:56:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mbecnel

Has anyone watched any of these dvd's? Found a retailer with a lot of them for very cheap thinking about ordering.

stinkpickle

Are you talking about the Truth About Turkey Hunting series, or whatever it's called?  They're worth watching.  I prefer the older ones...around vol 17 and older (I'm not sure the oldest you can get on DVD, 13 maybe?).  Older than that, I think you have to get on VHS...not sure, though.

njdevilsb

I was actually hoping to complete the collection of The Truth turkey hunting series.  I enjoy their videos.  I have all from the past 8 or so years, but not a lot of the older ones.  I'd like a link to the retailer.

mbecnel

Quote from: stinkpickle on September 27, 2011, 11:53:43 AM
Are you talking about the Truth About Turkey Hunting series, or whatever it's called?  They're worth watching.  I prefer the older ones...around vol 17 and older (I'm not sure the oldest you can get on DVD, 13 maybe?).  Older than that, I think you have to get on VHS...not sure, though.

Yes. That's the ones I'm thinking about getting. You can get some for only $2.95

drenalinld

You will not be disappointed in the Truth turkey hunting videos. I and II are the best, but all are much better than most of the recent stuff.

mbecnel

Quote from: njdevilsb on September 27, 2011, 11:57:43 AM
I was actually hoping to complete the collection of The Truth turkey hunting series.  I enjoy their videos.  I have all from the past 8 or so years, but not a lot of the older ones.  I'd like a link to the retailer.

https://www.wingsupply.com/categories/dvds-cds/turkey-hunting-dvds.html

I got...........for $19.70
1 x Primos Truth 16 Turkey DVD
1 x Primos Truth 17 Turkey DVD
1 x Primos The TRUTH 18 Spring Turkey Hunting DVD
1 x Primos Truth 19 Spring Turkey Hunting DVD
1 x Primos Truth 20 Spring Turkey Hunting DVD

Kywoodsman

There's actually a best of dvd for Primos truth about turkey hunting. Its got one or two hunts from every year starting with the very first one. I love that dvd. If you can find it on the internet, Buy It! You won't be disappointed.

davisd9

Watch which ever season I got, I think 16 or 18, every March as I am waiting on the season to come in.
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

Wrangler95

I bought 6 or 7 DVD's of The Truth Primos last year at Wing Supply for 2.95 each.These were all very good turkey hunts,get them!!
Give Thanks Unto The Lord,For He Is Good,His Love Endures Forever!

Wingbone

I've been watching them since the VHS era. I always got the Realtree All-stars of Spring and the Primos vids. The past 5 years or so, I just buy the Primos vids. They are about the best out there and I get a kick out of those Mississippi boys. You can tell they aren't reading from cue cards when they're talking into the camera, unlike most of the Realtree stuff nowadays.
In Hoc Signo Vinces

Cleburne

I use to watch them but, got tired of the B Mobile decoy being the main topic in their videos, so I guit watching.

surehuntsalot

the older ones(before there was such a thing as a B mobile) are the good ones :icon_thumright:
it's not the harvest,it's the chase

mbecnel

Can't wait for them to arrive.......Wing Supply shipping is sloooooooooooo

Wingbone

I have had good luck with their shipping. I'm only a state away from them, but I ordered a trail cam from them last week and it was at my front door two days later with standard shipping. I order alot from them, and it never takes over 3-4 days to get my stuff.
In Hoc Signo Vinces

mbecnel

Order on Sept 27 and it's hasn't shipped yet.......

oops..............just came in