turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Would Hevishot?

Started by shootumindaface, February 15, 2011, 09:58:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shootumindaface

Still rule the HTL market in sales, patterns and still target shoot trophies if the shot was properly sized and not averaging .5-1 full size smaller than the label?

sugarray

VAHUNTER

probably not. but as long as it slams heads the way it does now i will always use it  :icon_thumright:
Good things come to those who wait

TrkyHntr

He's big enough to ride in my truck!

knightrider

Gobble!

hookedspur

Quote from: VAHUNTER on February 15, 2011, 10:04:43 PM
probably not. but as long as it slams heads the way it does now i will always use it  :icon_thumright:
:agreed:
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

12 GAUGE

ROLL TIDE

shootumindaface

I am switching this year.. With the lies in the past and the irregular pellet sizes it just is not worth it to me anymore.. Heck Tranz had an average of 8.5s in his 6 load, who knows what we may end up getting in our 7s..

Too me their shells winning the shoots is like a PGA tour pro using a non regulation driver or the banned wedges.. Its unfair..

paladin

"have gun-will travel"

gatrkyhntr70

Nope.
Im may try something else myself this year.
<- <- <= <- <- <- <-

VAHUNTER

personally i have never seen small holes on my patterns smaller than a #6 using #6's. now 7's yes.

i think H13 produces a great load.  the best available off the shelf load at this time. atleast when it comes to turkey loads. JMO
Good things come to those who wait

Tranz

Lesson learned...do research "before" posting pattern results. Embarrassed to say the least!! 

What are the guidelines for loads? Does 12 #6 pellets, and balance being "whatever," in a 2oz load constitute a #6 load?

No doubt they make a good shell as the results speak for themselves, but "they should be what they are marked." jmho

:deadhorse:

3" 870 Shell Shucker

Instead of labeling their shells #7's, or #6's, they could try "Lethal to 50 Yards", and "Lethal to 60 Yards".  They'd probably sell even more shells that way. :TooFunny:

S.C.C

Quote from: 3" 870 Shell Shucker on February 16, 2011, 06:51:38 AM
Instead of labeling their shells #7's, or #6's, they could try "Lethal to 50 Yards", and "Lethal to 60 Yards".  They'd probably sell even more shells that way. :TooFunny:

more like LUCKY at 50 and really really LUCKY at 60 yrds!!!!! :o