turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Hello Guys

Started by ElkTurkMan, February 15, 2011, 09:28:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ElkTurkMan

Hello Guys, My name is Shane and I am looking forward to being y'alls teammates. I am very happy to get an invite to participate with y'all in this years contest.  Thanks again Dan!  I'll be hunting Georgia mostly.  Ive got a 500 acre lease in GA that has some birds and I also hunt a lot of state ground.  I'm very much a work in progress when it comes to Turkeys but I am getting there.  I will do my absolute best to contribute guys.
There is a very slight chance I may venture out of state this spring , but I won't know for sure until a few weeks.  Anyway once again guys great to be here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gob09

welcome shane glad to have you we may just have a chance this yr.

mfd1027

Hey Shane.   Good deal.    Rick ,  you need to add Shane to our list on the Capt's thread.   He already cleared it with OG.

Where's your lease at??   Check out some of the pic's I posted in the dead turkey thread and see if you recogize where I'm at. lol   We camp in Betty and Melton's pasture rt. next to the cabin.   I'll tell your old buddy Wayne you said Hi!! lol    :TrainWreck1:   My lease now is over in Harrison about 10 mi. away.   

Dan

nctrkyhntr

Welcome shane glad to have you on our team.

harvester

Welcome Shane, glad to have you on our team. Hope you like to talk, these fellers are something else. :TooFunny: :TooFunny:

harvester

Quote from: mfd1027 on February 15, 2011, 10:31:04 PM
Hey Shane.   Good deal.    Rick ,  you need to add Shane to our list on the Capt's thread.   He already cleared it with OG.

He has been added. He should fit in real good. :icon_thumright:

unclerick

Welcome aboard Shane, glad you got on the team..

Just added you to the team, with you Shane we now have 11 members.
Before all else fails,talk to Jesus

gob09

i think dan was right we got a sleeper team :bike2:

unclerick

Well I know one of us that is a sleeper but I want mention names... :TooFunny:
Before all else fails,talk to Jesus

gob09

Quote from: unclerick on February 16, 2011, 07:42:09 AM

i'll have you know i'm working today.. this warm weather has got the boss chomppin at the bit my guess is it'll be 30 degrees here in a few weeks again

keyser12ga

harvester

Quote from: gob09 on February 16, 2011, 07:46:31 AM

i'll have you know i'm working today.. this warm weather has got the boss chomppin at the bit my guess is it'll be 30 degrees here in a few weeks again

ya gotta make hay when the sun shines :icon_thumright:

harvester

Has anybody filled Shane in on the travel call and the barrell stickers? Just asking, need to get him caught up on everything.
Where is CAPTAIN RICK.

ElkTurkMan

Quote from: mfd1027 on February 15, 2011, 10:31:04 PM

Where's your lease at??   Check out some of the pic's I posted in the dead turkey thread and see if you recogize where I'm at. lol   We camp in Betty and Melton's pasture rt. next to the cabin.   I'll tell your old buddy Wayne you said Hi!! lol    :TrainWreck1:   My lease now is over in Harrison about 10 mi. away.   

Dan, my lease is in Newton County, it's only 20 minutes from the house, It's some great ground.  The only negative thing about it is the guy that runs it is a nightmare, he is  really difficult to deal with.  It's got some birds on it.  I posted some trail cam pics of some gobblers I got last month in the game camera page.   

gob09

Quote from: harvester on February 16, 2011, 08:29:57 AM
Quote from: gob09 on February 16, 2011, 07:46:31 AM

ya gotta make hay when the sun shines :icon_thumright:
yep did 1200 bucks today that is a bunch of yards glad to be back to work