turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Facebook Account

Started by OLE RASPY, September 18, 2011, 11:09:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OLE RASPY

Figured i would ask you guys.I was trying earlier to open me a facebook page and it wont let me saying my email is done used.Well my wife and i share the same email so she already has an account.I emailed my internet provided to see if i could have another email address and if they cant what else can i do to have my own facebook page.My wife said something bout combining the two but i dont know bout that.Like to have my own.Thanks for any input.

njdevilsb

Get an email through yahoo.com or aol.com.  All you have to do is create a user name on there and you'll get an email with it.  That one should let you sign up to facebook with it as well. 

Spring Creek Calls

Get your own Raspy, you don't want to share with your wife.

:smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an
2014  SE Call Makers Short Box 2nd Place
2017  Buckeye Challenge Long Box 5th Place
2018  Mountain State Short Box 2nd Place
2019  Mountain State Short Box 1st Place
2019  NWTF Great Lakes Scratch Box 4th Place
2020 NWTF GNCC Amateur 5th Place Box
2021 Mountain State 3rd Place Short Box
2021 SE Callmakers 1st & 2nd Short Box
E-mail: gobblez@aol.com

tiggere

your ISP will give you another email if you call them...if your on Roadrunner you can log into your account and set it up yourself...most will give you around 5 email addresses...mine gives me 10...

OLE RASPY

Quote from: Gobblez on September 19, 2011, 07:58:50 AM
Get your own Raspy, you don't want to share with your wife.

:smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an
yeah i am i dont want to share. :icon_thumright:

OLE RASPY

Quote from: tiggere on September 19, 2011, 08:51:47 AM
your ISP will give you another email if you call them...if your on Roadrunner you can log into your account and set it up yourself...most will give you around 5 email addresses...mine gives me 10...
i just got a hold of my internet company and they gonna give me another email address they give 5 out. :icon_thumright:Thanks.

hookedspur

just open one through Hotmail or yahoo .Easy and free.
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

davisd9

gmail.com, hotmail.com, aol.com all offer a free account.  I would suggest hotmail or gmail cause they are very secure for free email.
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

OLE RASPY

Thanks for the replys guys.I am a member of facebook now.I went to search and found old gobbler but it dont have where you send friend request so how do i add it.Thanks.

gobbler74

You may be able to just join the group or "like". Normal pages arent set up like private accounts where you "friend" from them from one person to another... :icon_thumright:   
"Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail"