OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Whirl wind

Started by TRKYHTR, September 15, 2011, 10:13:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TRKYHTR

Been going 100 mph the last few days. Today is my sons 23 B-Day but we had a party for him yesterday at my house. He just purchased his first home and moved out on Saturday/Sunday. Today his boss took him to Colorado for the weekend for his B-Day. He just sent me a picture of Tim Tebows locker. Seems as though his boss has connections. Today they got to watch the Broncos practice on the field, Tomorrow they are going to the Rockies and Giants game, Then Sunday they will be on the sidelines of the Broncos/Bengals game. Did I tell you he sucks. I told him after he sent me the Tebow pic. That's probably the best B-Day weekend ever. The only way it could be better is if it was the Packers. He is a diehard Packer fan.
   Today I stopped by Delta plastics. They work with Corian. I got a handful of Corian for free. So I came home and went to work. First I had to feed my turkeys and when I was coming out of the pen one of the young hens went out the gait and flew up into the tree in the back yard. Then flew next door to the walnut orchard. I finally gave up trying to get it back in the pen. I just came in from working the Corian and looked out in the back yard and the hen was walking around the pen like she wanted back in. So I went out and opened the door and she walked right in. Then Buddy started acting like he wanted to fight so we battled for a little while. I won again. I don't think he can get it through his pee brain that he can't win. I'm pooped and need a nap.

TRKYHTR
RIP Marvin Robbins

[img]http://i261.photobuck

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

Preacher

Romans 8:37