thought I was good. Now I know I'm not.

unbelievable!!!

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

drenalinld

Quote from: moore on September 15, 2011, 02:20:03 AM
he's a great guy,I got to sit down and talk to him at the Iowa open and he gave some tips on the fly down cackle.When I do it sound jumbled up,but he gave me some pointers on that and the cutting and kee kees. his kee kees are also amazing.He's just awesome caller.At the Iowa open he entered the gobble contest which was cool to hear he had everyone laughing in there.what I mean by thatis he kept gobbling as he was leaving the contest room. that's why I like going to those contest.you got a good bunch of guys together and willing to sit down and give each other pointers,which I need.We all had a good time.If you have been to one I would susgest going to one.

He can gobble like crazy with natural voice, or tube, or trumpet, or diaphram, and I have heard he can gobble on a pot call but have not seen that. Your are right, his kee kees are awesome on a pot call.

dirt road ninja

That's is how I TRY to run a friction call, but can't.

barry

I dang near went into strut listening to him call!

neal

This year national friction champ, and I might add I have beat him in competition. He's a very good friend of mine and a great guy just got off the phone with him, if your near Green Bay, WI this afternoon he's doing a seminar over that way.
Hooks Custom Calls Prostaff member

NWTF Diamond life member, Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation Life Member, NWTF Nationals Hunting Call Competition Judge, Hooks custom calls striker builder, WI, MN & IA State Friction Calling Champion.