Who wins?  #1 Sooners vs. #5 Seminoles  Game in Tallahassee

FSU
11 (64.7%)
OKLAHOMA
7 (41.2%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Voting closed: September 18, 2011, 09:27:57 AM

Gobble Nole

Well I am obviously pulling for the Seminoles but I wanted to see what the board thought of the biggest game thus far in the college football season. 

The #1 Oklahoma Sooners travel to Tallahassee to take on the #5 FSU Seminoles.  Last year the Noles did not fair to well in Sooner Country but this year the Nole Faithful will put on a show at the Doak.  College Game Day will be there in force, first appearance for the Game Day Crew since 2003. 

Go ahead, let me know what you think...

GO NOLES!!!

Cleburne

drenalinld

I am picking OU. Pretty much the same teams as last year. I know OU is a different team at Norman, but that game was not competitive. I don't think that game is any bigger than the LSU/Oregon game, although time will tell.

ILIKEHEVI-13

dirt road ninja

Not sure. If I was going to bet I'd take FSU.

Gobble Nole

Yeah, the Bayou Bengals game was a good one and might have been the game of the year so far.  Lots of love for LSU from me and all my good buddies in South Central LA, good times had by all and killed a bunch of ducks down there. 

dirt road ninja

Quote from: Gobble Nole on September 13, 2011, 10:45:46 AM
Yeah, the Bayou Bengals game was a good one and might have been the game of the year so far.  Lots of love for LSU from me and all my good buddies in South Central LA, good times had by all and killed a bunch of ducks down there. 

:agreed:

CASH

I want FSU to win, but I'm going to pull for OU.  I don't want them to lose and then Bama slide into the #1 spot this early in the season.  I'd rather stay number 2 all the way through and IF we make it all the way, go in as #2.
A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

davisd9

Even though FSU beat my Gamecocks last year I am going to pull for them.  I believe OU is once again an over rated team.  FSU has my vote.  GO GAMECOCKS!
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

Saylfish

IAFF 1377

Stoner

I like the results of the poll so far. We are a Nole family. My father in law graduated from FSU. My wife and sister in law graduated from FSU. My oldest daughter is a senior at FSU. Should be a good game.

Gobble Nole

I sure hope it is a good game. 

Poll looks really good so far...

turkey slayer

Quote from: Gobble Nole on September 13, 2011, 10:45:46 AM

geaux tigers!!  I hope ou blows it!

Devastator

wooohooooooooooooo won another 50 woooooooooooooooo.3 nights in a row.woooooooooooo.

Devastator

heck of a game.had to leave the tv once and go spottlighting. :TooFunny: