OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Kittrell Kaller Cane Yelper

Started by NCBigShot, September 05, 2011, 11:45:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NCBigShot

..For sale, Kittrell Kaller cane turkey yelpers. These calls are made by me personally, out of locally harvested North Carolina wild bamboo. Each call comes in a package containing basic instructions for operation. These are good sounding calls..perfect for anyone who wants to learn to play higher-end air operated trumpet calls and wingbones, or for experienced hunters who prefer an economical caller.
Shapes, diameters, and lengths may differ, but every call talks turkey or I don't put my name on it.
Calls sell for $19.00 each plus $6.00 shipping. Just PM me your info... Thanks!

When the Dogwood is white, the time is right...

NCBigShot

a-j calls

I recently received one of Ken's yelpers, and they are very well made, and easy to play.  I have wing bone and trumpets that i don't use, but I'll be using this call next spring.. :z-winnersmiley:

CMBOSTC

Hi  everyone,

I noticed that there were a lot of people looking at Ken's yelpers. I received one yesterday and I can tell you to stop looking and get one of your own. You won't be disappointed! Ken has the skill, knowledge and personality to be one of those call makers that you will be kicking yourself 10 years from now.

misfire

Got mine last week. Sound really good
Pray as if everything depends on God, work like everything depends on you

www.misfiregamecalls.net

NCBigShot

pappy

Ken, I got  the calls and man all I can say is SSSAAAHHHHHWWWWEEEEEEEEETTT........thank you my friend and I can't wait to put one of these in my vest....pappy
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

NCBigShot

..I appreciate that, Pappy! Please let me know how you do with it out in the turkey woods! :fud:

CMBOSTC

Hey guys,

Just received 3 more of Ken's Kittrell Kallers. My kids love them, it sounded like a flock of turkey running around the house yesterday,

NCBigShot

Quote from: CMBOSTC on October 14, 2011, 09:40:41 AM
Hey guys,

Just received 3 more of Ken's Kittrell Kallers. My kids love them, it sounded like a flock of turkey running around the house yesterday,

..Too funny, Chris! Glad you and the kids are enjoying the yelpers! ;)

davisd9

Do you have any of the Yelpers left?  Very interested in trying one.
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

NCBigShot

Quote from: davisd9 on November 08, 2011, 02:22:17 PM
Do you have any of the Yelpers left?  Very interested in trying one.

..Yes I do. I'll send you a PM in just a moment. 8)

RS

If you have any left I would like to order one. Thanks.

NCBigShot

Quote from: RS on November 14, 2011, 10:24:15 AM
If you have any left I would like to order one. Thanks.

..PM sent! :icon_thumright:

...Folks, if anyone is interested in my yelpers please send me a PM.

mossy835

Ken first I got the three calls and wow they are okay! I can get the one I am keeping to work, now I need to practice for this spring. Hope to order one made from a mag blend shell from my first turkey two years ago. Thanks Mike