OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Acrylic Crow Call

Started by Sanatorium, September 05, 2011, 05:03:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sanatorium

Had some time between orders this weekend to spin up an acrylic crow call. Have not turned acrylic in some time, just like old times again. I love working with this material thought it is not very forgiving. This call has birdeye maple boards and is nice n loud. Best of all its going to the classified section for a new home.

Sanatorium

savduck

That is a sweet crow call......let the blood run...

I think you ought to send a few to competition this year. I think you could give Gibson and Buckner a run for their money. I will be getting another in the future. I hope people realize yours are 100% custom....no store bought guts. Impressive.
Georgia Boy

M,Yingling

Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

gobbler777

That is one great looking crow call.
For Gibson and Mincey crow calls visit CrowMart at www.crowmart.com  Turkey Guide - Maryland

drenalinld

This thing sounds as good or better thank it looks!! She is a screamer!! I live in Central AR and could probably strike a gobbler in MO with it.

savduck

I didnt know you snatched that baby up. Brian makes an awesome crow call. Congrats.
Georgia Boy

drenalinld

Tenfo. It's in the home team vest!

turkey slayer

That is one sweet crow call!! :drool:

erf

I would like to buy a crow call also pm me if you can make me a hawk and or a crow call thank you