turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

So you want to be a Pro-Staffer

Started by bird, September 05, 2011, 10:01:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TRKYHTR

Bird are you making fun of somebody again? Those cartoons are hilarious.

TRKYHTR
RIP Marvin Robbins

[img]http://i261.photobuck

bird

Quote from: TRKYHTR on September 05, 2011, 10:37:13 AM
Bird are you making fun of somebody again? Those cartoons are hilarious.

TRKYHTR

No not me.... I just thought it was hilarious and had to share.  Found it on a waterfowl forum.  Even though its very funny, the video is pretty close to being the truth in many cases.

bird

mossy835

Good one, I think they companies would be better off training the "Prostaff
members. The ones I have met so far are really dedicated hunter/outdoor people that also guide and work with youth groups.

CASH

:TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:

Camoman prostaff comes to mind!!!   :smiley-char092:
A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

renegade19

Reminds me of several "sponsored", "professional" tournament fishermen that I know!

drenalinld

I hunted with that guide last year in the Delta. He give me his Specklebelly call because he admitted he had no idea how to use it..........All too true to be very funny.

OLE RASPY

RustySap

LX_Trkyhntr

Hook's Custom Call Prostaff, Ol'Tom's Elite Team, Vaportrail Archery Prostaff, KTECH Design Prostaff
[IMG]http://i1013.photobucket.com/albums/af259/OpenSeason1/oltom-logo.png[/i

Old Gobbler

Yep !    :whip2: :TooFunny: :whip2: :TooFunny:  I love the part , where the wife asks "have you ever actually killed a duck?" you have to watch the the whole video to get the subtle kernels of experience dealing with this type of activity - It seems rampant and out of control is some places , There are even some other  places that restrict members from placing any form of "prostaff notations" in their forum profile , presumably because they are tired of all BS nonsense from these folks -

To all unsuspecting companies be very careful and selective of who you choose to represent your company

:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

drenalinld

don't mind me, just upping my post count

TrophyTracker

I wish my conversations in the kitchen with my wife could be as calm as that!
New to you, not the game
Drink a Monster, Live Forever!
Beatdown City Fl

nctrkyhntr

Bonjour