turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Just wanted to say....

Started by CASH, September 03, 2011, 09:06:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CASH

A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

ILIKEHEVI-13

CASH

A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

drenalinld

Can't wait till the Hogs go to Tuscaloosa! I'm not promising anything other than a great game. Can't wait! So glad football season is here.

CASH

Quote from: drenalinld on September 03, 2011, 10:42:30 AM
Can't wait till the Hogs go to Tuscaloosa! I'm not promising anything other than a great game. Can't wait! So glad football season is here.

That'll be a good game as always.

ILIKEHEVI-13

Watch out for Oklahoma this year. 

drenalinld

Quote from: ILIKEHEVI-13 on September 03, 2011, 11:07:29 AM

Now that's a team that's overrated. They better look out for Tulsa today!......lol

Houndstooth Game Calls

ILIKEHEVI-13

I'll admit Bama does have a great team.  But then again they should being one of the top recruited teams in the nation.  But that says a lot about their program.  So they are a team to beat no doubt.  I think Nebraska is going to be very hard to beat this year as well.  Any of these 3 teams could very well win it all this year.  I wonder how good Auburn will be as well as Oregon.  Time will tell.  

ILIKEHEVI-13

Quote from: CASH on September 03, 2011, 09:43:15 AM
Quote from: ILIKEHEVI-13 on September 03, 2011, 09:23:51 AM
OVERRATED!!!

Go play with a flashlight.  :smiley-char092:

If your nice, I may just let you play with one of my good ones.   :lol:

davisd9

Things did not turn out well for Oregon, and Auburn was lucky that they won.  My Gamecocks played sloppy and do not look like the ranking they have, but we won and for that I am glad.  Next week in Georgia, hopefully we play better.  GO GAMECOCKS!
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

Cleburne

ROLL TIDE!! Went to the game Saturday and enjoyed the fire out of it, it was like therapy for me. It sure was nice to be back in God's Country.

surehuntsalot

Quote from: drenalinld on September 03, 2011, 01:06:36 PM
Quote from: ILIKEHEVI-13 on September 03, 2011, 11:07:29 AM

Now that's a team that's overrated. They better look out for Tulsa today!......lol

that's the truth
it's not the harvest,it's the chase