turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Montana Rental

Started by hobbes, September 01, 2011, 01:33:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hobbes

My wife has been diligently calling for info and photos on rentals.  The last five days have been a bust trying to get something set up.  Several homes had alread been rented when she called.  We found two that had owners overseas  :TooFunny:  Yeah.......sure........I'll send a deposit to someone that aquired a business contract in London, or an Engineer that is on a mission trip in Africa.  Bettter yet........why don't I send them my SS #and bank account #.  ::)

Today we've done better and it looks like we may have a house set up to rent.  It is a little more money than I had hoped for, but we are getting no response on the lower priced homes.  Either the owners have local folks line up or they are scams also.  Whatever the case, this home seems to be great fit if it works out.  Its a 1980's home with a detached 2 car garage on 3.7 acres.  The closest neighbor is a 1/4 mile down the road.  I'll be able to shoot my bow on the place, and even take a pee in the back yard (maybe even the front) if I feel like it.  I won't know what to do without a house 10' on either side of me.  Hopefully it will work out.  This is as much stress as when I moved from IL to CO.

hobbes

Also, once I get the actual move started on the 12th, I likely won't be online much.  I won't be able to browse the internet or keep OG pulled up at work and we are making some cuts at home until we get over the move and get settled.  Internet use will probably be limited to the library.

stone road turkey calls

glad to see everything is going ok, when you get back online you can fill us in on the wildlife. enjoy your new home
Stone Road Turkey Calls / Gary Taylor
2013 Norseman 3rd place pot call
2013 Grand national 6th place pot call
2014 Midwest 3rd place pot call
2015 Midwest 5th place HM Tube call

redarrow

God bless you,your family and your new home. :cross2: :cross2: :cross2:

mossy835

It will work out and you and your family will be fine. Will watch for when you get back on line.

TClark

You will LOVE your new surroundings. We made a similar move in 1985...from a neighborhood to total privacy and one minute walk to the woods to hunt.
  If you're paying more, you will soon see it's worth it. :)
Take Care and be blessed,
Terry

College Students
http://4gcellpay.com/

lightsoutcalls

Ah, being able to pee in the front yard... There's no place like home.   ;)

Hope all goes well with the move.  Looking forward to pictures, but not of you in the front yard.   ;D
Lights Out custom calls - what they're dying to hear!

hobbes

hobbes

The house is a done deal.  The keys are in the mail.  I'm looking forward to living in a rural setting again. 

TRKYHTR

Glad it worked out Hobbes. Good luck with the move.

TRKYHTR
RIP Marvin Robbins

[img]http://i261.photobuck