OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Nitro turkey loads

Started by opster246, August 31, 2011, 07:05:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ElkTurkMan

Quote from: gaswamp on January 16, 2012, 11:39:54 AM
Quote from: Hawken on January 06, 2012, 11:46:47 AM
I've never tried the Nitro company shells, but I can honestly say that I have never heard anyone say anything bad about them.  Everyone I know that shoots them swears by them.   With that said though,  I shoot the Hevi13's they are plenty good for me and cheaper. 

I just wish their customer service was better
I am hearin that more and more.  I keep hearing that they are impossible to get on the phone, and there ordering system is Pre-Historic.  It's to bad because from what I hear they are awesome shells.

Basser69

Quote from: Javi on January 08, 2012, 10:17:16 AM
Those shells are awesome but hard to find. Lately i have some problems with them, the sealant that is at the exit of the shell is coming loose.

The first ting that I do when I get a box of them is to reseal the shells myself. In the Nitros and hevishot that I have gotten. I do not trust either of their sealent methods

pastor

They do a great job, I just finishing doing some testing with a new gun and the patterns are amazing. As stated their service needs improving but they are a very small company. If you can order in late fall or early Jan you will get better results.
Jer. 29:11

runngun

I have shot them for a loooong time and I have always ordered them by phone. I have always got them to answer and got my shells pretty quick. Friendly service too. But you can not wait until the week before season and try to order, unless you want to shoot something else.

Good Luck and God Bless
             Ray
Blessed are the peacemakers for they are the children of God.

Gamblinman

just send them an e-mail of what you want and a cell phone number. They will contact you. Been doin it this way for years.

Gman
"I don't hunt turkeys because I want to. I hunt turkeys because I have to."

hookedspur

Quote from: gobble157 on January 03, 2012, 08:33:43 AM
Those are great shells and you won't be disappointed.
:agreed: If you can afford them and dont reload your own you cant beat them.
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

Old Gobbler

I have ordered from them countless times , the best way is e-mail or mail them with funds and the ammo shows up like always --  just order early
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

WVhuntEER

I have shot them for the last three or four years they are awesome shells.   I just ordered some two weeks ago and they came in quick!

gooblnfever

talk to them today and she said they were starting to get real busy so dont wait and you wont have a problem