OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Whos ready for

Started by OLE RASPY, August 30, 2011, 09:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OLE RASPY

Dove season, our season in kentucky comes in thursday Sept 1.I am ready to go bust some doves.Got a few places lined up for saturday.I hoping to get to go.To all that dove hunts remember saftey first.Do not shoot at real low flying birds. :icon_thumright:

Preacher

Got 2 fields fixed and cant hardley wait for 3 sept.
Romans 8:37

spurman

I'm ready, ate my last bunch of doves from 2010 season last night. Looks good right now neighbors cut silage a few weeks ago and the doves and geese are lovin it. Good luck hiting those little gray rockets.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Spring turkey hunting, I love it so.                FREEDOM IS NOT FREE

lightsoutcalls

My buddy's son (12 years old) loves to dove hunt.  He told me Sunday they have 2 fields in mind that they saw hundreds of doves in each.  It gets crazy here.  I went with them once last year and killed 2 with about 15 shots...  :o  There were probably at least a dozen other guys in a field of about 10-12 acres.  Needless to say, not everyone picked up their hulls.  I didn't hear any shot falling around us, so that was a plus with as many shots as were fired.  The other folks were considerate enough to yell "BIRD" before firing each time. 

Have fun and be safe!
Lights Out custom calls - what they're dying to hear!

WV Gobble Gobble

I am so ready for Dove season here.  I am hoping to hit a new piece of public ground in Maryland that I spotted using google maps online.  Not sure how it will pan out but that is the fun of hunting new ground.  It is actually in the mountains of Maryland in Greenridge State Forest so hopefully there are not too many people out there.

Ol'Mossy

I don't dove hunt anymore, I don't have enough shells

M,Yingling

Havnt hunted them for a number of years ,, May have to get into it again some day
Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

GobbleNut

Just walkin' out the door for the opening evening hunt!  Should have 15 or so whitewings in about two more hours!   Yummm,....fried dove breasts comin' up!

mcgruff1533

I wish we could Dove hunt in Michigan.    Sportsmen succeeded in getting a proposal on the ballot a few years ago, but it was struck down.        Such a shame because it would sell more Small Game licenses, and the ammunition, food and lodging would benefit local businesses.

Snoody Bastid

I don't see any doves, but I'm all geared-up for Ruffed Grouse on Sept. 20th up in the Adirondacks.

surehuntsalot

Tropical Storm Lee took care of my opening weekend of dove season

has been raining since late friday night and just stopped a couple of hours ago
it's not the harvest,it's the chase