OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Fall Turkey Hunts

Started by ElkTurkMan, August 27, 2011, 08:52:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ElkTurkMan

Any of you guys doing any fall turkey hunting?  We don't have  afall season here in GA.  The more I read up on fall hunting the more I want to try it.  My home state of Iowa has  afall season I may have to get up there and give here a go.  I know it's totally different than spring hunting, but I just love chasing turkeys.  I've got it bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

harvester

The fall for me is deer only, maybe take the boys after a few squirrels but that is it. Love those big ole bucks. The turkeys will just have to wait and die next spring.

gob09

come to manchester shane ri ck and i might be able to get on some birds with you ours is in october btw rick is a bacholer and lives alone at the current time so no motel

keyser12ga

I may try to get out this fall.  It would be a perfect time to break out Dan's Whistler call. 

ElkTurkMan

Quote from: gob09 on August 31, 2011, 08:30:58 PM
come to manchester shane ri ck and i might be able to get on some birds with you ours is in october btw rick is a bacholer and lives alone at the current time so no motel
Thanks Wes for the offer I may take you guys up on that some time.  I hope all is well.

gob09