OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

High School football

Started by Preacher, August 27, 2011, 12:05:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Preacher

My Son's team feel to 1-1 tonight getting beat by thier own mistakes 21-13 by last year's state champion.  Jake played a hex of a ballgame both sides of the ball.   He spent the night for the most part lined up on a 300+ blue chipper .   And held his own ( if you cant brag on your kids , what can you brag on).   Here are some pic after the game .

Jake and the women in his life.  grandmother, sister , and special friend.

Jake with mom and dad

Romans 8:37

drenalinld

Brag on Preacher, brag on! That's a good looking athlete and family right there. Gotta love HS football! The real question is, can that boy owl hoot???lol    You should be proud.

TRKYHTR

I bet he smells good in that pic, going both ways. Tell him I said good job.

TRKYHTR
RIP Marvin Robbins

[img]http://i261.photobuck

vaturkey

Good pics Preacher !! Thanks for sharing !!  :icon_thumright:

vaturkey    :newmascot:
Vaturkey

Jay

Neat stuff Robin. Love HS football, for that matter all football. Our family keeps churning out good football players on a terrible team. One grandson graduated after starting 3 years, and another as a Sophmore same scenario starting both ways this year at the same school. Get's old watching them get shellacked almost every game.

TnTurk

Congrats to Jake on a great game. I'm sure your proud of him.   :happy0064:

catdaddy

Hognutz

Way to go, Jake. Great pictures of a very proud family. Well done...Mike
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

LX_Trkyhntr

I can't wait to come down this weekend to watch him play!!
Hook's Custom Call Prostaff, Ol'Tom's Elite Team, Vaportrail Archery Prostaff, KTECH Design Prostaff
[IMG]http://i1013.photobucket.com/albums/af259/OpenSeason1/oltom-logo.png[/i

Preacher

Just an up-date,   Jake's team is 2-1 now with a win(16-10) this friday night.   Jake did not have a real good game on the defensive side of the ball untill he woke up (with the game on the line ) and made tackles on 4 out of 5 plays and helped his team get the ball back and score the go ahead touchdown with 47 seconds to go.   The coach and I were talking after the game , he said he had to "get-on" Jake pretty hard ,  but he could tell that had been done before.   :z-guntootsmiley:   Great friday night.

Cleburne

LX_Trkyhntr

I got to Preacher's place Friday afternoon and got to go to the game with his family Friday night.  Jake played a great game, and his whole team showed a lot of guts!  Way to go Jake!! :z-guntootsmiley:
Hook's Custom Call Prostaff, Ol'Tom's Elite Team, Vaportrail Archery Prostaff, KTECH Design Prostaff
[IMG]http://i1013.photobucket.com/albums/af259/OpenSeason1/oltom-logo.png[/i

Preacher

Well , My son and his team took one on the chin friday night,  playing a bigger, stronger, faster team.   The team they played is nationally ranked and we lost 31-0.    I almost got in the flesh when the opp. choach threw a pass up by 31 with 6 min to go in the game with all his starters in. 

I hope they put this one behind them and move foward.   I am already looking foward to next friday.

Preacher

Well the Ca colonels improved to 3-2 this week with an ugly win 43-38.    Jake had a great game on off.   but man I wish he had a little "mean streak" on def.    if you want to see some of the action go to facebook and do a search for Copiah Academy productions and you can watch the posted videos there.    By the way , we had a young man "Will Smith"  break his femur and do some ligament damage during the game Friday night,  yall pray for him,  he has already undergone one surgery. 

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions