turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Tragedy in Pappy's Shop !

Started by pappy, August 12, 2011, 07:57:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pappy

Yep, it happened again.....even though not too often, but in a great once in a while, I will take a caller and work it too far, trying to get it just right. This one I was polishing and got too close to the bottom of the polishing wheel and it grabbed it and slung it to the floor, concrete being what it is, it broke off the upper half of the mouthpiece. Sad part is......I had it sold, now I have to crawl to the buyer seeking redemption. This is what you get when you try too hard.....
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

WillowRidgeCalls

Can you replace the mouth piece on it pappy?
Wisconsin Turkey and Turkey Hunting Pro-Staff
Scott

pappy

I could but I am going to wait till my nerves calm down from busting it. :angry9: :angry9:
tel...573-380-8206

Trumpetyelper

no worries...i was the purchaser of the sunset orange call and you were upfront, honest, and you made it right.. thanks for the great service...

WillowRidgeCalls

Well you know how that goes pappy, That call will sound great because it'S PRE-DISASTERED. Seems like every time we goof up a call that one wants to sound the best.  :TooFunny:
Wisconsin Turkey and Turkey Hunting Pro-Staff
Scott

pappy

Colombian Coffee........and Pre-Disastered........hahahahaha...you guys make my day, I drank some of that coffee Doug, and had visions!!!!! My shop was spinning and everything was flying off the shelves...I guess you could say it was a vision of Pre-Disastering Effects!!!!!! LOL.... :TooFunny: :TooFunny:
tel...573-380-8206

M,Yingling

Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

smurf

Jack I saw your post and wondered what part you had lost this time.  Glad to see it was just a trumpet.  It's easier to replace than a finger.  Good looking trumpet though. 
If you can't stand behind our troops.  Feel free to stand in front of them.