OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

southland calls

Started by 12 GAUGE, February 15, 2011, 12:14:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

12 GAUGE

anyone use southland calls i have one of there yellow heart crystal pots and love it
ROLL TIDE

neal

Hooks Custom Calls Prostaff member

NWTF Diamond life member, Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation Life Member, NWTF Nationals Hunting Call Competition Judge, Hooks custom calls striker builder, WI, MN & IA State Friction Calling Champion.

shootumindaface

Their pot calls sound very good.. Pricey but sound good

TNhunterKMC

I have 3 of their calls now and love all 3 of them.  The latest one I just picked up a couple weeks ago - The Green Machine anodized aluminum.

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

Swamprunner

The yellow heart crystal is the best sounding call out there.  I have had one for 3 years (I know a guy) and it is hell on a Turk. If they don't like it, they are gay. :smiley-char092:

870BkWht

I am in the market for a new crystal pot, and was considering the yellowheart.  Does it have a lot of volume? 

neal

Hooks Custom Calls Prostaff member

NWTF Diamond life member, Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation Life Member, NWTF Nationals Hunting Call Competition Judge, Hooks custom calls striker builder, WI, MN & IA State Friction Calling Champion.

PureGold

I like the decoy in the Picture. Do you come up with that??? Tell me a bit about it. PM me if you would like. Thanks!

PG

TNhunterKMC

bowhunter84

they make some good calls