turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

box call

Started by 12 GAUGE, February 14, 2011, 11:57:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

12 GAUGE

yall i'm looking for a new box call something kind of slim with good sound what do yall use
ROLL TIDE

Skeeterbait

TRKYHTR

Im a big fan of Albert Paul and Marlin Watkins.

TRKYHTR
RIP Marvin Robbins

[img]http://i261.photobuck

Ack

Called up lots and lots of birds with my old Lynch Fool Proof over the years....definitely gets my recommendation.

Nature's Echo Calls ProStaff

sugarray

I have a Primos Box Cutter, and I really like it.  It has pulled gobbles out and got them coming when nothing else has.  Now it is also hard to go against a man that is 3/4 turkey, like Joe, aka TRKYHTR.  I have listened to some SS custom boxes and they are nice as well.

shad309

bowrebel makes a nice slim box in his half moons & mini half moons.
http://spurzcalls.spruz.com/

This is the half moon I got from him and it's full of turkey!

gophert

Quote from: Double28 on February 15, 2011, 08:06:41 AM
Best production call I've used is The Real Hen Cherry by Woodhaven, I love it. I am ordering the same one in Walnut next. Would recommended it for sure.

x2!  If you don't want to pay for a custom box call from a call maker here on OG go buy it.  You won't be disappointed.

neal

Get something made from Neil Cost.  :TooFunny: :TooFunny:
Hooks Custom Calls Prostaff member

NWTF Diamond life member, Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation Life Member, NWTF Nationals Hunting Call Competition Judge, Hooks custom calls striker builder, WI, MN & IA State Friction Calling Champion.

hookedspur

Quote from: gophert on February 15, 2011, 08:35:35 AM
Quote from: Double28 on February 15, 2011, 08:06:41 AM
Best production call I've used is The Real Hen Cherry by Woodhaven, I love it. I am ordering the same one in Walnut next. Would recommended it for sure.

x2!  If you don't want to pay for a custom box call from a call maker here on OG go buy it.  You won't be disappointed.
:icon_thumright:
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

drum817

I use SS box calls and I have previously owned the box cuter, woodhaven walnut and many others.  The SS smokes em' all in my personal opinion.
"Freedom Has Never Been Free"

mudhen

For factory stuff:

Woodhaven Real Hen
Primos Heartbreaker

Custom stuff:

Albert Paul

But, I'm sure some of the other guys make great stuff; SS, Halloran, Dad's, etc.  I want to branch out soon, but it's Albert for now...

mudhen
"Lighten' up Francis"  Sgt Hulka